chapter 15

She can't understand why namjoon is so hard on her. It hurt her too. But namjoon knows what happens when you love someone else but you can't tell them your feelings. It's more painful.

Flashback of yesterday:

Namjoon was out for the month's market. He has listed everything he needs to buy but he has to wonder if anything is left.
His eyes get on two familiar faces. He got close to them. Oh! 😱 it's y/n but why did she walk with professor Jin? He suddenly saw that Jin was forced to fully drag her into a narrow dark street. Namjoon ran there and saw them kiss each other. He didn't disturbed them because he watched clearly that y/n grabs him for close. And she enjoyed that moment. Namjoon ran away from there.

End the flashback

After exams college gives exam vacation.   Vacation is ending now but she didn't see namjoon in college. Even he didn't call and message her. She is very worried now so she thinks that she will be going to his apartment.
Morning 9:00 am
She has come to the door of the namjoon apartment. He lives there alone. She is ringing the calling bell but he didn't respond. She knocked on the door very hard but he didn't open it. Now she comes to the apartment owner and requests him to open that. When the door is open she watches Namjoon unconscious on the floor. He has a high fever. Y/n helps him to sit on the sofa.
Namjoon didn't want to go when he heard about being taken to the hospital. So y/n was forced to take care of him at the apartment.

Namjoon regained consciousness after six to eight hours.
"Thank you for coming," he said in a low voice.
"Now you don't have to talk too hard. Get up and eat the soup I made slowly." Y/n said sweetly.
He ate and sat in silence for a while and then said, "I won't eat anymore."
Again he got really angry and said, "If you don't eat now, when will you be fine?"
"Let me feed you." He took the spoon from her hand.
Namjoon ate with his hand for a while, a question running through his mind. "May I ask you a question?" Namjoon said slowly.
"Hmmm... say" she slurps the soup.
"Do you love Jin? Do you two have a relationship?" Hearing the words from Namjoon's mouth, she was shocked.
" No- yes- I mean- actually " Namjoon looks at him.
" Well well... well the time has come to tell you. But promise you won't tell please. In fact, I am in a relationship with Jin. It's been almost a year. " Y/n request him.
The two were silent for a while.
Namjoon started eating without saying anything. The two did not talk much to each other. Namjoon asked her to go home because Namjoon felt much better and he called yoongi to stay with him. Y/n don't say any words and go home.

Yoongi is namjoon's close friend in school. But they don't get together in the same college.

Yoongi came to namjoon's apartment....

"How do you feel now?"  Yoongi asked namjoon

"Yes I'm fine." Namjoon is sitting very upset.

"Tell me what happened? Why are you thinking so much?"  Yoongi also did not like to see namjoon in this state

"Tell me what happened? Why are you thinking so much?"  Yoongi also did not like to see namjoon in this state. Yoongi knows that something happened with namjoon.

"Okay i will tell you

"Okay i will tell you...'' Namjoon takes a deep breath.
"I like a girl but I will get my feelings for her.  But when I want to tell her she will date someone else. Now it's very painful to me. When she talks to me, I think she likes me. But she is not. And also she cannot tell me about her secret relationship. Girls always like that." Namjoon is a little bit angry when he talks about her. Now Yoongi knows what the problem is.
" Okay... listen to me quietly. you tell me that you Love her. But she tells you that. She doesn't do that. If she is happy to talk with you or smile with you that does not mean she likes you as a lover but she likes you as a good friend. Don't be serious about that. If you are a good person accept her decision. She is a human being. It does not mean girls always like that. They also have different feelings for others." Namjoon listened to yoongi carefully. Namjoon realised his own mistake.

"Now what can I do? " Namjoon asked yoongi.

"Go and talk with her like you do past with her. I think she never rude with you. Don't be like act like a child which you not. " Yoongi check namjoon temperature it's normal.