chapter 4

In story:

That school life incident broke y/n's heart. Y/n loves drinking but hates smoking too much.

Y/n' s lovely best friend is not lovely now. When at school everyone tells y/n that her best friend is not a good person. But y/n never see that fact because her best friend always has good behaviour with her. And she protected y/n too much. It makes y/n blind in friendship.

Now y/n knows that everything is changeable.
They are friendship now very weak day by day. If y/n say anything to her so she just angry on y/n. So y/n decide that she doesn't talk with her and never meet with her but friendship Never end because y/n never leave someone too fast.

Y/n makes some distance between there friendship.

Y/n family members are not that good. In childhood they never give attention about y/n but interfere her life all decisions. They give there decision on her..
If y/n is depressed no one knows that. So y/n have some online friends. They all are good with y/n. Y/n tells them her feelings also.

Y/n end her school life. She will start a to college.

In that Time y/n start making some social media friends. There she have namjoon who is a very intelligent boy and they are the same age. Namjoon gave her help for studies.

Now they meet each other first time. It's very excitement moment.

First meeting with him

It's a sunny day like someone new is coming.

In message box

" Hey namjoon, where are you?" -y/n

" I am very close to the cafeteria. Just wait a bit. " - namjoon

" Okay. Okay but how could I know that it's you. " - y/n

" 🤔 Hmm..... You are right.... Hmm..... When i enter the cafeteria i just hands up." - namjoon

" Okay Then i also hands up. " - y/n

"Okay 👌 madam 😁." - namjoon

Suddenly cafeteria door is open and someone come enter. Y/n sure that he is namjoon. But that person sit other table. 😑😑

After that person, a boy also entered there in same time. And that boy up his hand. Y/n notice that and she also up her hands.

That boy come near to her table.

" annyeong haseyo, Je ireumeun namjoon lmnida " that boy says that with a cute dimple smile.

Y/n also stands up and introduces herself.

"annyeong haseyo , Je ireumeun y/n lmnida"
Y/n says that with big smile.

They talk too much in this cafeteria.

After that meeting they two very close like best friends

After that meeting they two very close like best friends. It's good to share a feeling with someone.