chapter 12

Y/n POV:

Today is mountain climbing day. Everyone is very happy and excited.I am ready with my tent friends.I'm not that good at exercise. So I'm far behind everyone. I realize as I go that I never think of climbing a mountain from now on.Nature is very beautiful but I have neither time nor desire to enjoy it, I just aim to reach the destination now.I don't know how far to go now.I don't understand where Jin and Namjoon are. They are far ahead of me. It would have been nice to have someone with me during this get up. I feel like I'm climbing a mountain alone because nobody in front of me or behind me is talking to me and I never see or know them.

While y/n was thinking about these things,

someone suddenly spoke while walking with him. " Come on you can do it."
This voice sounded very familiar.Turn her head and see it's Jin.

" Hey. what are you doing here You've come a long way." Y/n told him the words with mild indignation.
Jin knows that she is now very angry because he tells her that he is always with her but he is not doing that. She comes here for him. His duty is to look after her. But because he is responsible for so many things, he is unable to pay attention to her even if he wants to pay every time.

" Try to understand that I have to fulfill many responsibilities here. " Jin knows that it's not working..

" I'll take care of you this time.I have been looking for you since climbing the mountain."Jin began to understand her.

" Okay okay" y/n attitude.
Both of them were silent for a long time.
Jin can't walk quietly so he starts talking to her.He began to say some funny jokes which made her lose her temper..

Everyone has arrived at the destination.
After climbing the hill everyone was asked to have tiffin. A lot of food was being sold on the hill so not many students and teachers brought food.
Y/n started getting very hungry due to climbing the mountain. She is too sleepy to be hungry.

This is a very important thing. Because she can fall asleep anywhere anytime. Her mother had already told Jin that whenever he noticed she was falling asleep suddenly, he would not wake her unless he fed her immediately. That is her weakness.

Jin remembers that When he notices that he asked her, " are you feeling hungry?"

She 🥱 yawns "no...o..oo".

Jin knows what to do now. He finds his bag for food but there's nothing to eat. So he finds a bench and tells her to sit here.

Jin ran to buy food from the s. Jin is now very worried because y/n will fall asleep and if something happens to her in his absence. Jin hastily ordered two plates of potato spirals at a street food stall. It takes some time to cook.

he is waiting As the plates are arranged

he is waiting As the plates are arranged. Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder.
Jin looked back and saw that it was the new junior professor at their college who taught philosophy. Her name is miss lee.
" What are you doing here? " She asked normally. She noticed that Jin had two plates of potato spiral in his hand.
Seeing that, miss lee asked, "You will eat these two plates alone?"
"No, no, that chief mistakenly heard two plates when i said one plate, so I bought both," Jin said, falling into an awkward situation.
"Did you come here to buy?" Jin asked.
"I came here to buy the same. This is my favorite food." She replied .
Jin realized that the second plate had to be passed to her.
It's carcey. "Then you eat it."
Jin passed the plate towards the girl who was shy at first but Jin took it from her hand.After giving Jin thought he still had a plate that he could feed him.But even if that thought is his mistake.
Miss lee shyly asked him, "Are you here alone?.... I am also a new teacher so I have not been so friendly with anyone. Would it be better if you would like to eat with me?"