Prologue

[DISPATCH NEWS: The Actress and CEO of GWAN CORPORATION, Y/n Gwan confirmed to be already engaged to someone! Netizens can't help but asking "Who's the lucky man/woman?" And some fans have a theory that it could be one of her co-actors or maybe one of her business partners. Up until now the management of IBJ ENTANGLEMENT haven't released any statements about their Artist and CEO confession regardless to her relationship status.]

________________

"You're the headline news again after a week, Y/n!" Bae Joohyun surely tired of her artist Gwan Y/n for making a noise to the media again after a week of another headline news of the mentioned actress "Unnie, I told you it wasn't me who released my relationship, it's them" Y/n defensed which the CEO of IBJ ENTANGLEMENT understand what her artist talking. "But last week news, it was you who did it not them" the CEO retorted "I was just kissing a girl...? What's wrong with that?!" "You kissed a girl in public Y/n! Why you're so hard headed!" the CEO office now atmosphere is getting more tense as the two of them keep exchanging their words while shouting to each other, luckily the office walls are soundproof or else it could be another headline news for both of them.

"Yah! You forgot that I'm the one who's older to you! So stop shouting at me and give me a respect" Joohyun warned "Then at least try to understand me" Y/n talked back and comparing to the atmosphere earlier, the atmosphere right now is seems less intense unlike earlier. "Um..I think we have another problem" Kang Seulgi, the wife of IBJ ENTANGLEMENT CEO and the manager of Y/n finally spoken since she's being quiet since the two shouting to each other for almost 30 minutes "What is it? and who?" Joohyun asked after taking a seat to her couch and starts to massages her temples "It's Y/n agai–" before Seulgi can finish her words the CEO was fuming mad again "Oh! You gotta be kidding me!" Joohyun can't think anymore how she's going to handle Y/n right now while Y/n is quiet right now.

"DISPATCH NEWS: THE SOON TO BE QUEEN OF KIM'S ROYAL FAMILY ANNOUNCED HER BEING ENGAGED TO THE ACTRESS AND CEO OF GWAN CORPORATION, Y/N GWAN. WHO JUST CONFIRMED 10 HOURS AGO ABOUT HER BEING ENGAGED TO SOMEONE! EVERY ONE WAS SO SHOCKED TO HEAR THE NEWS BUT SOME OF THEM ALREADY SUPPORTING THE TWO" Seulgi take a chance and read out the news she got since she wasn't able to even start earlier.

"Once I found my sister i'm really going to kill her! It's supposed to be her not me ahh!!" Y/n being the quiet earlier who's now shouting that makes her CEO throws all the pillows to her just to keep her being quit shouting while Seulgi just sigh and rolled her eyes to the messed the two doing.