Chapter 5

Y/N POV

Lisa's question makes me freeze on my spot and I felt like there's already a blocks of sweats forming to my whole body! I can see from my peripheral vision she's smirking right now "I–me and Jennie actually have a fight the same day that I have a flight" I said that makes her smirked turned into a "oh" shape mouth and nodded her head slowly like she's currently analysing it. And I didn't bother to wait for her reaction I quickly go inside my dressing room before she can asked a lot about our fight since I don't like someone middling to our soon to be married couple fight especially if they're not involved to it. As my make up artist fixing some of my make up I received a messages from Jisoo unnie, she's Jennie older sister and happened to be my friend also.

( Italic - Jisoo , Bold - Y/n )

Contact name: The Soo from Ji

Hey! Hey! Hey! Gwan Y/n!!!

What is it unnie? I have a short break so make it fast.

Please.

Let's exchange information about how to capture my sister hear again and info about Park Rosé

And why roseanne bring up here?

Yah! Jisoo Kim, do you have a good intentions to OUR one and only roseanne?!

Hell yeah! And don't worry we're kinda friends but not that friends like us who's pretty close

I just want to know her more and maybe shot my shoot? If it doesn't work then..

I don't want to know what will happen next.

It's already obvious but if you hurt her...

Don't worry I swear to the Kim's family name never in my life I will hurt her

Especially I don't want to fight the Y/n right?

Yup, because that wasn't the best idea.

I'll send later after asking her permission first.

Okay, I'm expecting a messages from you later!

----

POV

The two ambassador of Celine are now here outside Paris near the Eifel Tower to their next shoot but this time, it's a video shoot it will be like a minutes of ads in Celine and of course, it's obvious that some of people starting to looked at them. I mean how you cannot looked at them if they caught your attention because they're acting like a couple now since it's their theme today. "I don't think we should shoot here" Seulgi was taken a back when she heard Lisa's manager voiced from her back "Wendy, you always scaring the shit of me" Wendy chuckles at her friend comment "But you're right, too much people, too much d–" "danger, never change huh" Seulgi rolled her eyes due to her friend cutting off her words "That's happen when you're Y/n manager" Seulgi said and Wendy nodded her head. It's understandable situation to Wendy about her friend Seulgi being protective to Y/n since the couple treated Y/n as their own child before she became a world known star plus the threats she's receiving from the haters in fact she was hospitalized for 2 days because of food poison that a fan gave to her.

"Hey max! I think it's better if we shoot at the hotel rooftop than here? I can feel the crowd starting to grow now and later on the fans will surrounded this place that make us having a hard time to move" Wendy kinda little shouted to get the photographer attention but it turns out all of them "Yah! Why you do that?! Calling the photographer as your friend, tsk" Seulgi just received a tongue out from her but what Wendy said was true that they starting to pack their things and just go to the hotel we're the two artist are currently staying.

As the crew was busy getting their things, Lisa took Y/n hand and hold it that they're now holding hands "H-hey! What are you doing?" Y/n is panicking right now she keeps looking around hoping no one's from the people around them taking photo's of them because she's scared that Jennie will no longer going to talk to her and called off their wedding that her own parents will kill her because she betrayed the Kim's family. In the other hand Lisa is now laughing that makes Y/n remove her hand and scoffed "Your making a fun of me" Lisa still in her laughing situation "That's it..I'm going to die because Jennie will called off the wedding" what Y/n said make Lisa stop herself laughing and quickly changed her emotion that sends Y/n a shivers from her skin even though it's a warm weather today "And that's better" Y/n was left stunned again from Lisa's word that now the model is walking away from her going to her manager Wendy.

----

JENNIE POV

It's almost 3 days since Y/n keep contacting me but I blocked her to all the sources she have on me and today is the first day she didn't try to send me an apology messages from her that makes me feel anxious but it makes more worst when I saw from the internet a picture of her and the model named Lisa in the new Celine campaign, it was a picture of them hugging but Y/n was so pretty handsome especially when her face is on serious mood but my eyes averted at her left hand placed around Lisa's waist and Lisa's arms thrown at Y/n's shoulders. Then the next picture was like Lisa's version wherein she's the one who's looking at the camera but her arms still in Y/n's shoulders, it's like the same picture but other version "They modeling a clothes but it's doesn't looked like" I jumped a little from my chair when I heard my sister Jisoo speaked at my ear seeing her standing at my back "Yah! You can't just come inside without knocking!" I said while giving her a glare but she raised her hands and walked away to me "I knocked at your door for almost 5 times and you don't respond so I was kinda worried if there's something happened to you only to see you giving a death looks to their pictures" Jisoo chuckles to see her sister annoyed face.

-------
[ A/n: I hope you're feeling better today, and always remember! You did a great job today! Always be safe and take care of yourself (⁠^⁠^⁠)