CHAPTER 8

"Do you think red is suit to me?" Y/n was busy on her phone but she quickly divert her attention to the question she heard "Try it and let me see"
Y/n answered giving a smile to her fianceé now, they're here on Chanel store here in Gangnam. She accompanied her fianceé since she don't have any schedule today plus this hang out can be also add to their publicity stunt that they're real soon to be wives by just hanging out outside.  If the media's are tricky so they're as well, Y/n and Jennie knows there's a media's slash paparazzi waiting outside the store to get pictures and interviews from them.

And just after a minutes Jennie came out from the fitting room and walks to Y/n who's now on the phone talking and fortunately Y/n turned around to see Jennie patiently waiting for her. As Y/n saw her soon-to-be-bride she bid a goodbye to the call and walked not far from her fianceé, looking up and down to her "Yup, red is really your color but you can always stand out from any color" Y/n said giving her fianceé a wide smile that Jennie thinks
Y/n like the dress she's wearing now "Okay so let's take it" Jennie response and heard a hummed from Y/n.

---------

Y/N POV

After spending my time to Jennie shopping around were now on the way to go back in Seoul and I swear leaving every store was harder than going inside because there's too much people outside taking a pictures and interviewing us luckily each store we go they put down their blinds to have us a privacy inside the store. The stoplight showed red light so I take a time to look at Jennie who's now sleeping comfortably, she's using my Hermes as her blanket while her seat was inclined so she can sleep comfortably. I was thinking why my sister ran away when she heard she's going to marry Jennie? Jennie is pretty–well gorgeous based on my observing her face and I remember the unregistered number who called earlier.

FLASHBACK

It's seems like Jennie was taking a long time to wear the dress she like me to see her wearing it, so I decided to looked around the store and when I was about close to bags section my phone rang and I saw the caller id, it wasn't registered from my number. I know I shouldn't answer it because maybe it was a prank call or even a scam call but it can also an emergency so I answered it only to heard a deep voice.

[ italic bold - unregistered number, italic - Y/n ]

Y/n?

Hello? How did you get my nu–

Listen to me I don't have much time to answer your questions but I want you to know that Jennie have a plan to harm or even hurt Lisa, so please leave her! Run away like your siste–

Hello?!

Hello!! How did you know about my sister?!

Why did you bring up Lisa's name?!! and what the hell are you talking about?!

Like I said! I don't have much time, so it's either you will love her from what she's showing to you? or you will love the darkside of her that no one can even stand it?

Are you asking me a bullshit?! Answer my questions

It's your lost. Be careful to the Kim's, Y/n Gwan.

Hello?!!! Hey!!!

*end call*

-------------

LISA POV

I'm on my way back to my place with my manger I just finished doing a photoshoot and I'm so tired that I really want to jump in on my bed just fall asleep immediately but I saw my phone screen lights up then there's a messages notification from Y/n??? Why she need to message me at this hour? Is there's something wrong?

[ italic - Y/n , bold - lisa ]

Lisa? I'm sorry to message you suddenly but I want you to message me immediately if there's unknown number called you and talks about your safety neither my safety.

Thank you and sorry for the bother.

Take care, bye xxx.

Hi, to you too Y/n.

Are you okay? Your making me nervous because of your messages. (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠メ⁠)

Hey! I'm okay and sorry about that.

I just want you to–nvm, earlier someone called me from unregistered number and talks about your safety like warning me to tell to you to be–be careful.

Also if my fianceé messages you or called you and talks a lot of hurtful words even threat's you tell it to me immediately.

Yah! Are you sure the call you received earlier wasn't a prank call??? Maybe someone just randomly types the random number and unfortunately got your number.

Also, why your soon-to-be wife involved now? Does she hates me working with you??? ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

She doesn't hate you, she's just don't like the skinships and etc.

But there's nothing need ro worry, I already talked to her just please be–be careful.

Plus, I swear the call wasn't a prank!!! That person knows my name once I answered the call she already said “Y/n?” without me even saying “hello”.

Just be careful and take care, I gtg my wife keeps giving me a death glare.

You talks a lot today and I'm tired so I'll probably will just read them again and again but yeah, I'll be careful.

Thanks and bye!

seen.

* conversation ends *

On what's on Earth is happening to Y/n and Kim's?” Jeez why do I need to be involved is lover LQ??? I just want to take a sleep now and forget what happened today.