Chapter 1

It's been two weeks since the news broke up about the Actress–CEO and the Korean's Queen being engaged together. And right now Y/n can't leave her place even her office without being followed by media's reporters also by her fans, and because of that she decides to stay at her home for the meantime while working. Now the Gwan Corp. was now surrounded by a lot of security personnel and half of them are the royal guards. The Actress-Ceo  is now busy in her office room, she's haven't seen outside her office room since morning after she takes her breakfast and do her workout luckily of her having a build in gym inside her house.

Three times knocked, she heard, but she didn't bother to stop what she was doing right now and just casually said, "Come in." She heard the door being open, but still, she was not paying attention to who came inside her room. "Are you really not going to pay attention to me?" This voice was so familiar to Y/n; after all, she's the reason why she's being stuck inside her house. "Forgive me, my queen." Y/N finally looked at the person. It was Jennie Kim wearing black jeans and her Calvin Klein white t-shirt that had been tucked in, and her hair wasn't tied. Jennie didn't take time but took a seat on the couch, observing Y/N, who's now just sighing deeply, and fixing her table, which had a lot of papers that the actress didn't realize earlier. "I heard from the guards that you haven't left this room since morning. Do you even know what's already time right now?" The Queen asked that she's now holding a magazine she's currently reading, and Y/n took a look at her wall clock. "It's past dinner." Y/n mumbled enough to both of them hear "Come on, get out, let's both have dinner," Jennie said, and stood from her comfortable seat, waiting for Y/n, who just grabbed her phone from the table and closed her laptop, even her lamp. After that, both of them left the room.

"We're going to eat outside?" Y/n asked as soon she take a looks at her dining table to her kitchen seeing there's nothing food has been cooked "What do you expect to me? Cook you?" Jennie sarcastic asked that she's now putting her arms at Y/n shoulders "Let me remind you Y/n I just got home here after my photo shoot" Jennie said and kissed Y/n's left cheeks that made Y/n chuckles and gently remove the Queen arms to her "Stop playing with me" Y/n said and grab her Pagani car keys "You're the one who's playing" Jennie can't help but scoff "What do you mean me playing you?" It's Y/n turned who just scoff "I heard some of the models talking about you being.. nevermind" The Queen change her mind "Me being good in bed" Y/n can't take it anymore but laugh "Once you have my last name you no longer can have these girls around you" Jennie said and decided to walked away from Y/n and the Actress where the Queen's going "I almost forgot she's also a model so it's kinda normal for me to heard some of models talking about me" Y/n thought.

_______________

[DISPATCH NEWS: The Queen Jennie Kim and Actress–CEO
Y/n Gwan was both spotted having the dinner together! It's the first time the two seen being together after both of them confirmed being engaged to each other.]

_____________

A/N: How's everyone doing? I hope y'all are doing well.

It's good to be back here slowly :⁠-⁠)