CHAPTER 6

POV

The week of Y/n's working abroad has finally done and now she just landed in South Korea but on her way of leaving the airport the media's, fans, and photographer's was busy taking her attention especially to those asking a questions about her working with her rumored almost girlfriend, Lalisa Manoban and this rumored was passed 2 years ago.

Seulgi dropped off her artist Y/n at her own penthouse with her baggage after that they both bid off to each other after all Joohyun was waiting for her wife, Seulgi. Once Y/n finally settled down to fixing her things she flopped herself to her bed and released a deep sigh, she's tired from her flight also when she's trying her best earlier at the airport to not to shout to everyone to leave her alone because they keep pushing her bodyguards that, she's also getting to get pushed plus the flash from the phones and cameras that hurting her eyes luckily for her she wore a cap but it's wasn't enough to cover her eyes.

"She still haven't responding to my messages even though i'm no longer blocked to her"

-------

In the other hand the Kim Family was busy having a family dinner with the Gwan Family and it's obviously the parents only without their children "I heard Y/n just come back, I'm glad she's home now" King Kim said while her wife was smiling so wide to the Gwan's after all the Queen and Y/n are closed to each other before the engagement thing was announced to their child. Mr. Gwan nodded his head "But do photographer's and those media's ask the rumored thing your Y/n have/had to Lalisa Manoban'' The King added.

"Those are just rumors after all they're will much more interested to the two, if we're going to release a statement about the weeding are going to be live broadcast all over the world" Mr. Gwan assured the King that her daughter Y/n doesn't had a thing to the Lisa then The Mother Queen clapped her hands to the excitement she heard from Mr. Gwan "That's right! Jennie told me that Y/n allowed their wedding to be public" The Mother Queen retorted.

"I'm expecting a child from them" Mrs. Gwan said that four of them chuckled "I'm sure all of us are so excited to be called grandpa's and grandma's".

-------

JENNIE POV

I heard the news that Y/n is back and I knew she sent me a message about her arrival but I'm still not in the mood to talk to her, especially now that I'm still stuck here in the meeting room for almost an hour, heck! I want to go back to her place and ask her for a cuddle but yeahI still remember that we're still not good at being lovely to each other. And the time flies so quickly that now I just realized it's been two hours since we started our meeting and were still here "I think it's better guys if we take a break, just be sure y'all are here after 45 minutes" I spoke to the team which they starts to move and left me alone here in the meeting room.

I thought everyone was already left but I head a knocked on the door "maybe someone left their things here and trying to get it back" I thought so I said 'come in' only to see Y/n in her suit and tie holding a bouquet of blue roses in her hands "aren't you supposed to be at your home at this hours and just resting?" I asked her and walked to her "I can't sleep. I'm already here and you're still mad at me for the reason that I don't have an idea what is or what are they?" She's crazy. How can you not fall for her? God this woman is so good to be yours 'cause she's mine. I hugged her which she give it back with a tight hugged that makes me feel the warm "Oh God, I missed you so much" she whispered to my neck soon later she pulled away but her hands are holding my waist then she hands me the blue roses "for you" she said and I accept them after that I take a time to appreciate these beautiful blue roses.

"Thank you, these are beautiful" I said and she smiled at me "are we good now?" she asked but I sigh and shook my head as a no but she just smiled again "It's fine but can I take you out like right now?" She asked me out but it's already late. Some of the resto's are probably closed now. "It's kinda late now, do you think there's still open restaurants?" I asked her "I made a reservation for us" she answered that it makes it all clear that we're going to have a dinner date tonight. 

--------

[A/n: Hi, I hope everybody is doing well and taking care of themselves :) don't forget to drink a lot of water and eat a healthy food, i'm proud of you ୧⁠(⁠^⁠ ⁠〰⁠ ⁠^⁠)⁠୨ ]