Chapter 4

POV

Jennie laugh to Y/n's nervousness when it comes to her and she won't lie that she likes it, like how Y/n can be weak when it comes to her. To ease Y/n nervousness inside her room Jennie get a bathroom robe and wear it "Relax, it's already my sleeping hour when you come" Jennie said and pat the bed indicating the other girl to take a sit beside her "I'm sorry about it, it just I bumped into someone I know and forgot the time due to our chats" Y/n claimed as she take a seat beside Jennie. While Jennie jist hummed to Y/n waiting her to say other words and if not then she will asked Y/n to sleep beside her "I..The reason why I am here because I want you to know something" Y/n was hesitated to said these words and Jennie knows that but she didn't pushed Y/n to tell it immediately she's willing to wait for her to tell it to her. Y/n relaxed herself by taking a deep breaths before looking to Jennie's eyes that Y/n slowly drowning on it "I have a flight tomorrow for photo shoots with other artist" Jennie take a time to process what Y/n said and she can help but feel overwhelmed about Y/n thought, staying to her schedule that it's looks like she's asking a permission to allowed her.

"Is that artist will cause no harm to our relationship?" Jennie asked and Y/n quickly answered her "No" so Jennie have no choice but nodded her and trust Y/n "But why so sudden?" Jennie knew Y/n schedules this month and that's one of Y/n's schedule of photo shoots that supposed to happen next week but now, it moved tomorrow "Something came up and the management decides to adjust it" Y/n sigh hiding the real truth about the reason although what she said wasn't wrong at the same time, she just didn't tell the real truth and be specific about it. "Do you need a private plan-" Jennie was cir off by her wife "I don't need, I have mine and I don't want to be mistaken as the Queen once they saw your plane at the airport" Y/n announced that Jennie can only do is nodded to her "Let's talk the rest tomorrow for now, go change and sleep besides me" Y/n follows what her fiancee said but she takes a shower first to remove a dry sweats from her skin since she shoot an ad that she's required to run before she joined her fiancee.

The morning come and Jennie was having a hard time to wake up the sleeping Y/n "Yah! Gwan Y/n!" she tries shaking her body but Y/n only growl and hide herself to the blanket "Y/n I swear if you don't wake up, I will cut yo-" eveyone will wake up if they heard their partners will cut something to their bodies and Y/n was part of everyone. Jennie smirked while Y/n glared at her "Wash up and let's have breakfast downstairs" Jennie said and give a peck to Y/n's lips that didn't shock the other girl since she haven't said anything to her "Move now since you have a flight later, I am right?" Jennie asked that the latter only nodded her head as a response after that Jennie left the room thay makes Y/n sigh and check the time from her phone just to see the messages from here manager Seulgi and of course jer eyes divert to her lockscreen, it's Jennie's picture choosing a vinly dics that she stolen a quick picture and now she makes it as her phone lockscreen which the Queen didn't bother or argued about it when she saw it.

Y/N POV

The palace changes little for me since there's a lot of new furnitures but the routine to this place haven't so i'm luck to still remember every ways and now i'm already the dining room amd Jennie was already on her seat "You're finally awake! Take a sit beside me" my fiancee greeted showing her gummy smile but I sigh in a guilt "I'm sorry but I have to leave, I haven't pack my things a-" before I can finish what i'm saying she slammed her both hands to the table "Fine, leave!" and before I can come closer to her even speak I was thrown out the dining room by the guards and I can't help but pushed them back "Don't you dare to touch me! Only Jennie can touch me!" I shouted at them and fixed myself before leaving this Palace even i'm wearing a pajamas.

++++

POV

Seulgi can't help but feel irritated by Y/n attitudes right now, it's been 10 hours since they arrived here in Paris and now they're starting the individual photo shoot but Y/n wasn't not in the best mood of herself that even the staff here can feel it. "Hey,
Y/n? Do you need a break? I don't mind if you want to take a seat first" Max said he's the photographer for all Y/n-Lisa Celine photo shoot "Why?" Y/n asked and walked over to the photographer position "It just doesn't feel like you're in the mood, the pictures I want to come out from you isn't the one I want to come out" the photographer answered and Seulgi but in "Thanks Max, I'll talk to her" Seulgi give a smile to the photographer and dragged Y/n until they're inside the dressing room.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?! Can you please be focused right now" Seulgi said bur Y/n just scoffed and try to grab her phone but her manager grabbed it before Y/n can reached it "Give it to me!" Y/n didn't mean it but she raised her voice to Seulgi thay makes both of them shocked "A-Yah! Gwan Y/n" Y/n felt the cold run to her spinal as her manager called her full name using her deep voice and she knows her manager is MAD. Y/n sigh and looked to her manager "I'm sorry it's just Jennie didn't want me to meet her heck even to call and messages her since she blocked my number also in my social medias" Y/n stated and she can heard her manager sigh "I know what you feel right now but please can you just let it aside for the meantime? The longer you didn't focused to your work the longer we're going to stay here and I bet you don't want that to happen" Seulgi talked that makes Y/n sigh and nodded to her after their talks Y/n finally go to the set and starts to pose.

THE NEXT FOLLOWING DAY

It's now Y/n and Celine together photo shoot and the two already clicked to each other since they used to worked together before after a couple of shoots, Max the photographer give them a break but two of them decided to looked to the photos first before heading back to their dressing room "I like this one" Lisa said pointing out the picture when both of them looks like hugging each other but it's about Y/n standing and looking firmly to the camera while Lisa's back facing the camera and she's putting her left arm to Y/n's right shoulder and Y/n left hand placed at Lisa's righ waist "Yeah, it's beautiful but what if it's in black and white?" Y/n asked then Max tried to put a filter that showed what Y/n suggested "That's looked better!" Lisa excitedly said that makes Y/n chuckles "Then we're going to print it also" Max said that both of them nodded their heads after that they decides to walk back to their dressing room until Lisa said something that stop Y/n from walking.

"You know for some reason the person who claimed herself she's engaged, why I don't see you wearing your ring?"

_____________
[ A/n: Thoughts about this chapter? Btw, I hope you're doing okay and it's okay to feel tired just don't forget to take a rest for a while :) have a great day and also don't forget, your doing a great job! \⁠(⁠^⁠o⁠^⁠)⁠/