Chapter 2

This chapter is linking with Chapter 1. I was going to do it on Chapter 1 but I decided to do it for the 2nd one for some reason. This chapter is more about Elise but something happens in the end that starts to build up the story and starts to get exiting if it wasn't before. Just a heads up for yas!

                    ~ Ezra

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking down the street when I remembered I forgot to mention me. Here it goes.

Hi, my name's Elise Fletcher, I live in the UK and I am 16 years old. My birthday is on the August 19th which is a couple of months away. I have curly, dark, chocolate hair and light brown/golden/green eyes. I am quite tall but the smallest out of my friends and one of the youngest in the year. My dad owns a big, famous company and we get a lot of money while my moms a fashion designer taking a break for now before going to Phlippines to continue her work. I love the outdoors because I feel like I'm free to do whatever I want and I'm popular wherever I am. Well thats what happens if your parents are mad rich and big around the world. I'm not one of those 'it' people who think people are lower than them but one of those popular kids that are nicer. I have loads of friends but three girls are nothing compared to them, not that I'm saying they're terrible friends, but these girls are my world......

Maya: She pin-straight blonde hair that she puts into different hairstyles everyday, lapis lazulli eyes, 16 years of age, smart, a party animal and beautiful. She has sunkiss skin that girls would die for. She's not afraid off people and will speak her mind. She's slightly taller than me. She is the wild one.

Skylar: She has straight auburn/red hair with big, green eyes. Her hair is quite long and her side fringe is cut at different lengths to blend with the hair. 17 years old. Everyone is nice to her and she's nice back. She's more of an indoor person unlike me but she's equally popular. She's not as brainy as other people but is a great friend. She's the happy one in the group.

Irella: She has curled, black hair and dark eyes that are really captivating. She has a golden tan that I'm jealous, and I bet other girls aswell, off. She's 17 years old and is the mother of the group and the one we come to for advice. Outdoors are her thing and every summer, she organises a camping trip to Lake Pione or as we call it, Lake Love. It's called this cause couples go. She is in a relationship with my good friend Reese and they absolutely adore each other. They're sooo cute!! She's the romantic one.

And me, I'm the pretty one. I'm not really anything special but I have been called pretty a lot of times.

I have been friends with these girls ever since we were in diapers. We know everything about each other: likes, dislikes, hobbies, secrets, fears you name it. I can trust these girls with my life and vice versa. No-one and I really do mean no-one can tear us apart.

I was so lost in my thoughts, just letting my feet take me to Whiterose High, that I didn't notice a sleek, red car slowly driving next to me, mirroring my movements. I started to panic. The car's windows were darkly tinted so I nobody could see inside. It looked soundproof aswell. I thought of all the things that could happen if I were to be kidnapped and forced into this car. I let an involuntarily shiver run down my body. My mind screamed 'Run!! Run now before something bad happens!!' but my legs did not obey.

I carried on walking, hoping the car would leave me alone and getting ready to run but before I could, the car tyres screeched giving out smoke and zoomed away leaving me confused. I stood there as the car became smaller into the distance.

That was wierd.

Clearing my head, I rounded a corner to come face to face with the school. The car park was nearly empty except for all the rebels loitering probably dealing god knows what. The idea of dealing illegal stuff sickens me so I quickly trudged up the stairs to the entrance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this chapter was alright. Tell me if it's good, bad or any improvements in these chapters.

Pic of Elise (Katie Melua) on the side!