Chapter 8

I said I will write two chapters so here it is. Also, I haven't mentioned much about Elise's twin siblings so I thought I'll do it this chapter. :)

          ~Ezra

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling rather happy and ready for the day and early for that matter since I had a great night until I remembered it was the day Kai started school and when my parents leave. Way to ruin my happy mood and I am not a morning person. I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I did my normal routine to get ready, this time wearing a  dark blue dress, with swirly patterns on the top. To accessorize, I wore my high heels and a clutch bag. I brushed my hair once more and left it down.

When I was ready, I sashayed down the stairs and looked over to the living room and found my mam and dad talking to my grandparents, surrounded by suitcases, some my grandparents and others theirs. Nothing new, just... Wait what!?! EEEEPPPP!!!!! I squealed in delight out loud, which made them all look at me, and ran to my grandparents to hug them, smiles plastered from ear to ear.

"Aah, honey you look so pretty since the last time I saw you. Not that that you looked horrible then it's just you've grown so much and I haven't been here and you look so pretty now i-" My grandmother gushed out only to be stopped by grandpa. I giggled over her fussiness.

"Hey bud, how you doing? What your grandmother here is trying to say is that you look dead pretty and you've changed in appearance since you've grown." He explained. I heard little paddling of feet running down the stairs and out appeared my brother and sister looking at each other angrily. Oh great this should be good.

"Mom, Cassie pushed me and I tripped squishing Mr. Bey!" Whined Chris, pointing accusingly towards his twin, Cassie. And Mr. Bey was his prized possession which he adored dearly. Cassie stuck her little tongue towards Chris.

"Well you stole Faith and hid her somewhere and give me her back!" Cassie also whined. Faith is Cassie's prized possession which she adored dearly.

Both my siblings had curly brown hair like me but Cassie had green eyes while Chris had brown eyes. They were both five and really cute and definitely related to me. This fight was pretty pointless in my eyes but I bet in their eyes, IT'S WAR!!! I decided to break  their "fight" up.

"Okay guys, Chris, Mr. Bey is alright and Cassie, Faith is upstairs under your bed waiting for you." And just like that, their adorable little angry faces suddenly lightened up like Christmas lights.

"YEYY!!!" They shouted in synchronisation. They looked away from each other and if possible their faces brightened up more. They screamed again synchronization at my grandparents before running up to meet them. Next to see my grandparents was Jason, who looked angry that someone disturbed his sleep but like me and his other siblings, our moods changed in a split second since everyone loves our grandparents! :D I didn't have any breakfast because I didn't have any time.

After all this, I had Jason drop me off school and we parted our way. One step onto school grounds and everyone surrounded me like flies asking me questions like '"Are you dating the new kid?" "What's the new kid called?" and "Have you did it with the new kid?" WOAH, hold your horses...Whoever said that must be completely bonkers since 1: I only met Kai yesterday, 2: what kind off question is that? and 3: you have got to be kidding me, rumours again! I saw Reese, Skylar, AJ, Jia, Finn and Casey pushing through the crowd towards me, surrounded me so I was less cramped in between people and we made our way into the school building and upstairs. There I saw Sandara, Irella, Maya, Ralph and Luke talking to Kai? How come every time I see Kai, it's very unexpected and surprising?