Chapter 5

I'm soooooooo sorry for being away for a while but I'm busy and still go to school. I'm also, even though I've just started this book, thinking of writing another one. Tell me if I should or should I save it for later??

Last Friday in the UK, we've got this charity called Comic Relief that helps people in the less fortunate countries (e.g Africa) by giving them money to buy medicine, mosquito nets and food. And every year on that day, we do something to raise awareness and money. On Friday, we got to dress up for Red Nose Day and it was actually fun. We got the chance to wear our onsies/baby grow but I just wore casual clothes. My hair was curled and I was thinking of spraying bits of it red but didn't. Also, it was snowing like a blizzard then stopped and it was gone but  then started again. If you stood still outside for 30 minutes, you would literally be a snowman.

On Friday night, I went to church for this party/gathering and there were FRICKIN' TEXAS PEOPLE!!! they also came to my school and their accent is REALLY cool! It was really good and there were two cute Texas guys there but unfortunately they were 17/18/19?? years old while I'm only 13 :(

On Saturday, it was my friends sleepover and it was dead funny. One of the best times in my life.

Anyway, sorry about that but I just wanted to share last week with you. On to the story.

                         ~Ezra

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was talking with Sandara about my favourite band, One Direction, and about our English homework since I paid no attention at all, when I bumped into a hard wall. Well, it felt like a wall but it was actually a person. Yep, totally gonna have a bump there like.   :'(

I stumbled back and nearly landed on my bum when an arm wrapped around my waist, preventing me from falling. I opened my eyes to find the most gorgeous and darkest eyes staring back at me. I swear it was as if I was looking into a pool of black liquid ready to swallow me. Just looking at his eyes, sent shivers down my spine as a warning that whoever he is, he's dangerous.

I stood up, with the help off him helping me gain my balance, and took a good look at him properly, still close to him. He had brown hair that was tousled giving him the ultra bad boy look. He had bronzed skin and from what I felt when my hand was on his chest, he had an AMAZING body. He had a chiseled jaw and above were his red, plump lips that looked invitingly kissable. He was about a head taller than me. A brown neck sweater was worn, also he wore dark,blue jeans that hung a bit low on his long legs and black boots at his feet.

I made my way over to his eyes to find him also staring at me with amusement. i could see something else.........like lust. He must have checked me out as well and must've liked what he saw.

He was out of this world, damn right  frickin' GORGEOUS!!!! He looked about 17, which was good to my advantage. I knew girls would go absolutely ballistic when they saw him. His voice broke my thoughts making me nearly faint.

"Sorry about that. Should've moved out your way to let you through." He apologized in his husky voice. I was also intrigued when I heard an American accent in there.

"No it's not your fault, it's mine. I should have looked to see where I was going." I quickly said, not wanting him to apologize.

I could not take my eyes off him. I wondered if he was new because if he wasn't, then how could I ignore him when he looks like a God sent from the heavens above, come to fulfill my long life dreams of falling in love..............