Chapter 7

In the middle of the night Xavier got a call on his phone waking us up.

Picking up the phone he talks to the other person and groans rubbing his forehead "yea whatever I'll be there in a minute" he ended the call and looked down at me staring sleepily up at him.

Rubbing my eyes I pout "your leaving" my eyes start to water while he rubs my back "I'll be back love I promise Ajax really needs me right now" I nod my head putting my face in his neck. Slowly he stands up for the bed and lays me down kissing my face, neck and stomach. He pulled his dick out of me, making me whine.

He tucks me in before putting on his clothes. My eyes slowly close as he's moving around the room but I hear him go under the bed for something.

Kissing on me on the forehead once more he heads to the door and leaves and I hear the lock sound so I fall back into a peaceful slumber feeling empty.
~

I didn't hear him come back into the room but when I woke up in the morning I felt his dick inside me and his arms brought me back to his chest.

Smiling, I tried to slide out of his arms, which he only tightened his hold and put his face in my neck.

I reach my hand back and start playing with his hair "zay wake up" i turn my neck to kiss his face.

Scrunching his nose up he starts to blink his eyes.

Giving me a goofy smile he squeezes me "good morning angel" he kisses my lips.

"Morning zay, " I smile at him "now get up I have to go back to my dorm change for the thing today" I pull his arms off me and slide off his dick making me whine and him smile.

"You know baby if we get the same job today I might not be able to hold myself back" he comes and kisses my neck while I put on one of his big gray sweatshirts.

Turing to look at him I tilt my head looking innocently up at him. "Who said you would have to?" I wink and grab a bag for my clothes yesterday. Walking to zay I give him a quick kiss before flying out the window to my dorm.

Entering through the window I ignore the glare from Wednesday and the happy squealing and jumping up and down Enid to my shower.

Getting out I put on my uniform and makeup.

I grabbed my bunny purse I ordered recently. (Top picture)

Getting to the door I don't see either of my dorm mates so I head to the quad to find Enid if Xavier.

Getting to the quad I don't see either of them making me frown when I remember Xavier gave me a phone.

Pulling it out of my purse I find his contact name and text him

'Where are you?' I send, sitting on a bench waiting for a text back.

My phone buzzed, reading the text 'by the stage'. I head in that direction looking for Xavier.

Seeing him next to Ajax I smile at the boys. Hugging around his waist Xavier looks down and smiles when he sees it's me.

Pulling me into a kiss "hey baby how's your morning" he wink at me "good" i say back turning to face the stage as principal weems got there.

"All students will report for their volunteer jobs at 10:00 am sharp, followed by a community lunch at 1:00." She looks across the student body "as you know, this year Outreach Day culminates in a very special event, the dedication of a new memorial statue in the town square which will include a performance by Nevermore students. As representatives of our school I trust you will all put your best face forward" walking off the stage she starts handing out envelopes.