Chapter 8

He rubs his hands up and down my back to calm me. Me laying into him I let all my worries go in his arms. "No one could ever take me away from you babygirl" he brings his face down to mine and kisses me.

Pouring all my emotions into the kiss I hold the back of Xavier's hair so he can't let go. Letting his tongue explore my mouth while I desperately kiss him.

Pulling away he lays his forehead on mine"I love you" he kisses my right cheek "nobody" kisses my nose "is gonna" kisses my left cheek and looks deep into my eyes "take me away from you" he kisses me on the lips again.

"Now come one we have jobs to do" he pulled me back out to the front of the cafe.

Looking around I don't see Wednesday anymore but Tyler is looking at the exit conflicted.
~

After serving a few more customers I look at the clock and see it's 30 minutes till 1. Running to Xavier I grab his hand pulling him toward the bathroom.

"Wow baby you wanna go again already" he smirks at me. Shaking my head I laugh. "Yes but we need to go" I pointed towards the clock.

His eyes widen as he grabs our clothes and heads into the bathroom.

Walking into the lady's I'm about to close the door when I see Xavier walk in. "Oh no" I push him back out and he frowns

"Sorry love but I know we would fuck" I give him a quick kiss and close the door locking it and changing fast. Walking out I walked to the counter and hand Tyler my uniform.

"You know you would look good in absolutely anything, even nothing," he winked at the end. I just give a closed eyes smile. "Yea honestly my favorite look is when I have Xavier dick inside me, cuddling with one of his sweaters on" Tyler's eyes widen and his face runs red.

I feel a presence behind me. Looking back I see a smirking Xavier. He looks down at me "I don't know, baby that bunny costume was sexy but you know I prefer the tail and ears." He pulls me into his chest and kisses down the side of my neck. I give a small moan just to drag out the show to Tyler.

Pulling his head out of my neck "later galpin" Xavier pulls my hand toward the exit to go to the assembly.

Pulling him into the ally "we need to go look for Wednesday" I pull him towards the forest

"Wait you don't even know where she is" he runs with me through the trees "I can feel her like a compass I've controlled her blood so much I can practically feel it she needs us let's go" I let go of his hand and run faster seeing Wednesday trip and almost fall.

Catching her she looks at me "what are you doing out here" she looks at me weird "I felt you blood buzz it made my body do the same what's wrong" Wednesday point to track in the mud

"The monster's human" she looks into my eyes staring wide. Just then Xavier comes from behind a tree.

Looking at us he looks around "so what happened" he looked at Wednesday

"I saw the monster" she looked at me "I did too I think" I scratch my head

He looked at both of us wide eyed "you saw it" he pulled me into his chest protectively. "Do you both have a death wish we need to go weems is already gonna be pissed"

He pulled me back towards where we came from "what exactly are you doing here" she glared at Xavier. He looks at her

"Your cousin said we need to find you. I followed her" she hummed "and she got here faster" she looked at us both questioning us. "Wednesday stop, I know what you're doing. I can fly remember I kinda left him" I whisper the last part.