Chapter 10

The next morning I slip off if Xavier dick and head to the bathroom.

Doing my business I saw him still asleep on the bed but his dick was standing in the air. Smiling, I crawl in between his legs and start stroking his dick.

Groaning, he moves in sleep. I lick a strip from his ball to the tip before taking the tip in my mouth.

Circling my tongue around the tip I take him deeper in my mouth.

By this time Xavier woke up and put his hand on my head pushing me all the way on his dick "fuck baby" he groans throwing his head against the pillow.

Pulling back up I stroke him a few times before taking his dick down my throat again.

Xavier continued to fuck my face "fuck baby I'm gonna cum" I started going faster desperate to taste his cum.

Sucking, I look up at him making eye's contact which causes him to slam my face in his dick cumming down the back of my throat.

Sucking up and down him a few more times to milk every drop I pulled back and swallowed, crawling on his chest and laying down.

"Thanks baby" he ran his fingers up and down my naked back and kissed my forehead.

"Ok but I do have to go back to my dorm" I straddle his waist and sit up.

Whining he pulls me back down to his chest. "I know" he sighed, kissing my cheeks and nose, lastly my lips. "I love you I'll see you in class" he let me get up.

Grabbing my clothes from the other day and my bag I head out the window back to my dorm.

Upon entering I see Wednesday with a poster board of dead human parts and Enid on her phone.

She looked up from her phone and saw me. "Sith look what she did" she gestured toward the board. "Aw did you faint pup?" I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Well i have to get ready, see you later" I fly up to my flat and get ready for the day.

Coming back down I see Enid gone. "Sith we need to talk" crossing my arms I make my way to Wednesdays desk.

Tapping my foot "about what" I look at her poster board. "The monster is collecting trophies, body parts for each victim" I get closer to the board looking over all the photos.

"So their not victims, their sacrifices" I look at Wednesday wide-eyes "Wednesday you have to tell weems someone could try to summon satan himself with this many body's" I head to the door but she gets in my way.

"You will not tell weems about this, besides how would that look with your therapy sessions" she crossed her arms smirking

Laughing I shove the pictures in Wednesday's chest "I don't go to Kimbott" I grab my bag and head out the door and head to my first period.
~

Walking to my last period. Ms Thornhills class of plants I can't help but roll my eyes.

Getting to my seat I don't see Xavier anywhere. I look at Bianca and she's already staring at me "where's your keeper huh"she smirks at me laughing.

Rolling my eyes I look up at the boards as Ms Thornhill comes in "alright class take your seats."

She starts writing on the chalkboard and Xavier is still not here.

Right when I pull out my phone to text him he slams into the classroom startling everyone. "Ah Mr Thorpe how nice of you to join us" Ms. Tornhill looks at Xavier while he takes his seat but nods back towards her.

Turning back around she started to talk about what the board said "where were you?" I turn my body towards his.

"Nowhere" he dismissed me.