Chapter 16

Waking up the next morning I feel sick to my stomach.

Getting off of Xavier's chest I run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet.

Flushing the toilet when I was done I stood up and brushed my teeth. Looking at myself in the mirror, I look pale.

Going back into the bedroom I see Xavier sitting on his bed rubbing his eyes. "You ok baby" he yawns and walks over to me.

Putting one hand on my stomach he brings the other to my cheek

Nodding, I smile "yea just a lit-" I run back to the bathroom and throw up again.

I feel Xavier's hands pulling back my hair and rubbing my back.

Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand I stand up and flush the toilet again. "I think I'm ok now" I go back to the sink and wash my hands and brush my teeth again.

Pointing my toothbrush accusingly "you know this idea is seeming to become less ideal" I playfully glare at him.

Smirking, Xavier wrapped me in his arms from behind. "you sure baby" nodding, he kissed my head

"Guess this is our only baby than" he pouts, squeezing me tighter against him.

"Yea right Xavier you know that's a lie" I laugh shaking my head. "Now come one we need to go say bye to my family soon" I remove his arms from around my waist.

Going into my drawer I pull out a black bra and a lace shirt with a black skirt. (Top image)

"How do I look babe" i wink at Xavier

He walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "Beautiful love" before kneeling so he was in front of my stomach.

Putting his hands on my waist he kissed my stomach "stop making you mom sick please" he kissed my stomach again before taking my hand and leaving the dorm.

"Where are we going?" We get to Xavier's Jeep.

Opening the door for me to get in he goes to his side and gets in. "We'll I thought we could get coffee before seeing your family we still have an hour before everyone leaves" he starts the engine putting his hand on my thigh

"That sounds great" I say less enthusiastically "well you don't sound happy"

Rolling my eyes "zay I can't have caffeine, I'm pregnant" I wave towards my belly laughing as his face falls in realization.

"Then we will go get smoothies" he winked at me as we pulled into the main road to Jericho.
~

Pulling into the drive thru we look at the menu.

"Thank you for choosing Smoothie Machine what can I get you today" the voice box cracked out

"Can I get a watermelon and cucumber smoothie and a raspberry vanilla smoothie?" Xavier spoke back.

"Your total will be at the window" nodding Xavier pulls the car to the first window handing the man a 20 dollar bill.

Getting the change, the man hands is our smoothies.

"Thank you Xavier" i say as he pulls out of the drive thru and back toward the school.

Trying my smoothie "this is good, want some" I hold the straw toward Xavier's mouth.

Opening he takes a drink. Humming "yea pretty good" he grabs his from the cup holder.

"Try mine" he holds it to my lips. Sucking, I taste the vanilla and raspberry together. "That is good" i lick my lips.