Chapter 24

Walking back inside the dorm I saw Xavier's food wasn't on his desk anymore.

Looking around the room though I don't see Xavier but the bathroom door is closed.

"Xavier come look what I bought" I walk over to the bed and drop the bags down.

Pulling out everything I smile.

The bathroom door opened and I heard Xavier come closer to the bed.

I watched as he looked over everything I got.

He picked up one of the outfits(top picture)

"Really?" He chuckled. I shrug back in response "it's true"

I grab another outfit "I like this one"

Xavier looked at me like I had two heads "Sith" he laughed "no way is my son wearing that"

I glared at him holding the outfit to my chest "well to bad because my son is" I smile triumphantly.

Xavier pulled me into his arms. "I don't want us to be mad at each other " he laid his head on top of mine.

Turning around in his arms I wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you Xavier"

"I love you to" he pulled me into a sweet kiss.

"Thank you for the food" he smiled down at me. "Your welcome" pulling away, I walked to the dresser and pulled out my night wear.

Putting on a tight red nightgown that hugged my curves and stomach numb.

"Damn baby your boobs got bigger" Xavier was sitting on the bed looking at me with hooded eyes

"Damn baby your boobs got bigger" Xavier was sitting on the bed looking at me with hooded eyes. "Damn love your body is so perfect, come here"

Walking over to him I straddled his lap.

Looking deep in his eyes I grind down on him.

Closing his eyes he clenched his jaw holding my waist with his hands.

Leaning into his ear "do I turn you on daddy" I kiss his neck.

"God fucking you is my favorite thing to do." Xavier stood up with me in his lap.