five

Scaramouche's eyes were on the target

Scaramouche's eyes were on the target. Bushy blonde hair, cerulean eyes, pale complexion.

The Raiden heir was acquaintances with Albedo as casual classmates, but they didn't talk unless required to. He had a sort of respect for the other male for his reserved and intuitive personality, though he couldn't understand why Albedo would willingly be Mona's friend of all people.

Certainly, the alchemist should acquire higher standards.

Scaramouche was about to walk over to the blonde who was currently conversing with a mint-haired girl, but he was then shoved by a passing girl who hadn't noticed him.

He then gave her the most nasty glare he could muster up for distract his attention, and the girl scurried away in fright. It was like that with most of the students; they were all afraid of Scaramouche and would try to avoid meeting paths with him. No one could handle his bold personality and skin-biting remarks. No one except Mona, that is. And for whatever reason, Scaramouche felt threatened by that. He liked people cowering in fear because of his presence, yet Mona would not give him that satisfaction.

His eyes refocused on where Albedo was standing, but they didn't see him there anymore. Fuck. He must have already headed for the library. If his information was correct, Mona and he would be studying again at the library during after-school hours for the test. He felt bile rest in the pit of his stomach at the thought.

All of a sudden there were footsteps trotting against the hallway floors, and he saw an idiot who he knew as Ajax running down toward his direction. Scaramouche got a short-lived glimpse of their Science teacher chasing after Childe when the ginger made a dash toward Scaramouche and grabbed his arm to pull him into the nearby unused janitor's closet.

Scaramouche was very displeased while he watched Childe frantically try jam the doorknob with a mop, to then ultimately fail and give up all together.

"Why the hell were you running from our Science teacher?" Scaramouche hissed, ripping Childe's grip off his arm angrily. "And why have you dragged me into the janitor's closet?"