Chapter 21: Sneek

I got home and quickly ran up to my room slamming these fucked up high heels on the ground, I then glance up at my dresser, No Blair please don't.

I couldn't hold it in any longer, I needed to burn, I needed to burn.

I slowly walk up to my dresser and open the last drawer and rummage through clothes when I find the lighter, I flick it and see the fire flame. Do it, burning helps with the pain.

I pull my dress up and lay on the ground, I flick the lighter and hoover it over my thigh from where all my scars were, I slam my free hand on my mouth preventing me from screaming from the burning pain.

Angry tears slipped from my eyes, the burn the smell of my skin burning, made me feel much better as the longer I held it the longer my pain went away, then suddenly I hear my door slam open.

"Blair" I toss the lighter behind my back and pull my dress down, "Blair," Dad said walking up to me, I burst into tears as he ran up to me and wrapped his arms around me, "Shh it's okay my dear, I'm here it's okay"

Misha

The next day I got woken up to gunshots being thrown into my window, I fall off my bed and overhear screams of people still partying, "What the fuck?" I stood up and ran toward my cabinet pulling my reloaded and ready-to-kill gun.

I slam my door open and ran down the hall, "You" "It's me" Vincent laughed having men beside him, and a gorgeous blonde-haired woman beside him holding his hand while he held a gun pointing it at me.

"I've been waiting" I point my gun at him taking a step closer, "So have I" he smirked, "Me too" Suddenly Vivian appeared behind him, His men spin around pouting their guns toward her while she held her gun into his temple.

"I'm guessing you know why I'm here?" Vincent arched a brow while the blonde girl's grasp on his arm tightened, I let out a growl from my throat having no clue why he was there.

"You made her burn again" The grip on my gun loosened and my eyes widened, No, no, no, no "Blair" I gasp, before I drop my gun I gripped it tighter, and I could see Vivian's gaze morph into confusion "She burnt longer than she ever had before"

I could feel the anger in my blood boiling, "She hasn't burned since two years ago" because of me she relapsed, because of me she harmed herself,

"I'm not here to kill you Misha, I do very much like you, but if I see you or even hear you around my children or in my Empire I will have no choice but to kill you, son"

I couldn't help but smirk, "I wonder what your daughter would do if she finds out her daddy killed her brother's best friend father and son" I smirked, and his smile fades away pleasing me, "Was that a threat?" "Did it sound like a compliment?" Vivian spoke up.

I arch a brow and smirk, "You should know better Vinny" I smile, he noted his bottom lip and glances at his whore before looking back at me, "Never threaten me again, or I will ruin your daughter's life, or even better end it"

He giggles before tunings around giving Vivian a good look and walking out the front door, "What now" She asks, "Time to build my Empire"