Chapter 23: Re:BorN - The Last Days of Summer! A Date with Priestess of Thunder!

Gremory Territory

About two days had passed since Loki's failed attempt to achieve Ragnarok and his total defeat by Stardust Team, Gremory Team, and Sitri Team with Irina and Rossweisse. Not to mention Griffon's unexpected return. The Stardust Team partakes in the Rehabilitation Training in the Gremory Mansion, with Zeoticus and Venelana's permission, of course.

The ones who supervised the Rehabilitation Training are the Toujou Family, Kasane, Nelvin, Glenn, and of course, the little butterfly trio who serve as young nurses for the Hero Clan's Rehabilitation Training: Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho.

The Little Butterfly Trio: Sumi Nakahara, Kiyo Terauchi, & Naho Takada

They're not the only ones. Seele, Bronya, and Millicas practically volunteered for helping the Stardust Team in their Rehabilitation Training, with Grayfia's permission.

The first phase of the Rehab Training Rosso's team starts with full-body stretches; which involves trainees lying down on a futon while three individuals per trainee would try to loosen up the trainee's stiff muscles. Three participants would stretch them, making emphasis on their arms, torso, legs, and joints. This aided with regaining flexibility and made the bodies limber for training; an important strength that is accentuated by the fact that the quintet had spent much time in bed.

Honestly, they say that the stretching session is shown to be quite rigorous and painful, evidently by Viola crying upon being stretched out, with the sound of stiff joints cracking, by Zest, Chisato, and Grayfia.

*CRACK!*

Viola: GAHAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Chisato: Please try and endure it a little longer, Viola.

Viola: Easy for you to say, Chisato-sensei!!!

Even Astolfo cried out loud when being stretched by Maria, Kurumi, and Celis.

Astolfo: OWWWW!!!! I've been through crazy battles, but nothing like this!!!

Kurumi: *pouts* Oh, don't be a baby, you wuss!

The only people who did not feel any pain were Rosso, Sieg, and Jeanne: For Jeanne, she's enduring such pain like it was nothing to her when being stretched out by Mio, Yuki, and Celis; Sieg's been enduring much worse than full-body stretch while being stretched by Bronya, Seele, and Milicas. For Rosso, who had his body stretched by Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho, there's nothing he can't handle when he's been partaking in this kind of training since he was 14.