Saving The Multiverse!

Goku Black raise his fist and clench them with a grunt. Before he let out a scream as he was wrapped up in a purple aura, before he charge.

Goku(Prime) and Evil Goku clashed with him and they traded blow, before Goku Black punch them both and fire a energy blast from his mouth, the attack englufed Goku(Prime) and Evil Goku.

Then Goku(Prime) teleport himself and Evil Goku out of the way, before the blast hit a plateau causing a explosion.

Evil Goku dissapear then reappear to send multiple Ki blast toward a smirking Goku Black. Only managing to put the zone in fire, while Goku Black was without scratch.

Goku(Hedgehog) frowned. "This guy don't guy any damage at all. How are they gonna defeat him?"

Gokumi try to stay positive. "I'm sure they will find a way."

Goku(Prime) then launch a kick to Goku Black, which did nothing to him.

Goku(Prime) back away as Evil Goku join him. They charged and punched Goku Black, which did nothing. Goku Black headbutt them, the Goku(Prime) launch a combo of punch that Goku Black dodge before he send him flying with a punch. Goku Black then block Evil Goku's attack before he punch him away, then kick him to the side. Then Goku(Prime) punch him again, which did nothing, then he back away before he charge a Ki blast and launch it causing a explosion.

Goku(Prime) watch as the smoke fade away, then see Goku Black smirking without a scratch.

Evil Goku then get up from the ground and clench his fist. "Kaio-Ken! Times 20!"

Evil Goku scream as he was wrapped up in a blue aura. Before he charged toward Goku Black, only to be pushed back by a punch from him. He then was send crash toward the mountain breaking it in the processe.

Goku Black appear before him, before Goku(Prime) attack him with fast punch and kick.

Evil Goku open his eyes and watch Goku Black catching Goku(Prime) fist, before he punched Goku(Prime) right next to Evil Goku. He then send a powerfull gust of wind toward them destroying the mountain.

Goku(Prime) and Evil Goku dodge it by flying in the air and cup their hands together. "Ka...Me...Ha...Me..."

They launch their respective attack. But instead of being red and blue, it was black and white. "HAAAAA!"

Goku(Prime) and Evil Goku were stunned, before the latter turned toward Cosmic. "What is that?"

Cosmic smile. "That the Minus Positive Kamehameha. This is a result of the Positive and Negative energy when you manage to combined them."

Goku(Prime) titled his head. "Did we use this before?"

Cosmic nodded. "Yes, during your previous fight against Goku Black. It could even kill him as he not be send back to his Universe."

Goku(Hedgehog) smiled. "That great! It's mean that if they hit him with this, they will actually win this fight!"

Cosmic then look away. "I wouldn't be so sure about this."

The Kamehameha goes right toward Goku Black who look up with a smirk before the blast hit him.

Goku(Prime) and Evil Goku scream as they put more power in their blast, until they stopped. The smoke fade away, and Goku Black was nowhere to be seeing.

The two Goku land on the ground and look at where he was standing wondering if they got him. Everything was silence.

Everyone was paying attention, and wondered if they win.