The Start

My name is not known among many but the truth is, it should be. The name is Will Daywalker I travel far and near you may have seen me,but didn't care. The landers and the seafarers don't know me, but you might have heard of the group, Differ. Wait sorry I am getting ahead of myself, like I said I am Will Daywalker, my mother is Maria Daywalker, and her mother's name long forgotten in the long history of the Daywalker's. When I was but 5 years old, three men killed my grandmother afraid of the Daywalker's family power these men were determined to wipe it out and therefore wiping us out. A year later the same thing happened to my mother, but before she died since she would not see me become an orphan, she told me  "Will, get far away from here the men will be here soon seek passage on the S.S. O'Charlie and get far from here". At the moment I was a scared 6 year old boy having to fend for himself in the town of Yio. My mother was captured, but I got away; I was the last of the Daywalkers and I knew my mother was dead. Then one of the men came, the most determined of the group that had come to destroy us the man that still pursued me was, King Arthur of Atlantis. He came with a mighty storm destroying the ship killing 561 people. I was the only one to survive and it was at that moment, when the ocean claimed me and brought me to the Differs council.