The Fall

After the duel between me and the Bajaju, both armies fell to complete and utter silence. The Amazons broke free of the spell first. They all roared with their approval of the one who won the duel, but the skeletons broke out of it just as fast and then turned their weapons on the Amazons. The Amazons screamed " treachery" as they drew their weapons. The skeletons charged with weapons drawn and the Amazons met them on the charge. Battle cries flew from the mouths of the warriors for their fallen compatriots. As I slowly drew myself up from the ground, twenty skeletons broke off from the main battle and charged towards me. As they ran at me I yelled "veniunt ad me ut te os capitibus" then I charged at them ignoring the pain in my chest. As I fought my twenty skeletons, the rest of the Amazon army was setting up a defensive formation called the hammer fist. Which was a rock hard wall of shields and javelins, which when, well I guess you'll just have to find out. The leading line of the hammer fist dropped to their knees while the second line launched over the first line swinging swords and axes. This process repeated for two days and two nights until finally ask the skeletons were dead, again. We had won the battle, but then a massive cry rose up from the gates of Tartarus screaming "all ye who last nite will be judged and judged forever. Queen Hippolyta yelled "sisters stand firm", but it was too late a wave of demons and other worldly creatures cane running out of Tartarus. The amazons retreated to the docks, the battle we lost. "Amazons to the boats, sail to Clypeus will we survive".