The War over Themyscira

Before we head to Themyscira I thank you for the support and eventually I will have a incredibly important question to ask you so keep reading. Thanks!!

The balance was in constant Limbo between right and wrong, and good and evil, truth and lies, true faces and fakes. The battle raged on for years so I must skip the brutal battle between my sisters the amazons and the enemy. Now I tell ye the end of the battle. I was on top of the citadel looking over when I felt them the presence of three enemies Kal El, Hal Jordan, and Arthur. Each of which acted strangely as if not real. I reached​ through telepathically to them and found that they were Gondilon Shadows I turned to escape, but I was teleported along with them into a pocket dimension. I destroy the first shadow which was Hal Jordan, with a fire arrow, but was blown away by a gust of wind when I turned to fight Arthur. I tried to summon the water to my aid, but was stopped with another gust I was forced to draw my shield I fought Arthur and eventually took him down, but Kal El bore down on me. He blasted me and him onto the citadel. Again Themyscira loomed before me burning I must end this I thought. I lost my  shield and we fought fist to fist I knew I was out matched so I quickly used my last reserves of energy to summon the White Valkira a ancient water demon. My spell worked, but the shadow threw me off the building. I realized that I would be dead before I hit the ground.

Dunh Dunh Dunh!

Thanks guys for all the support so far! I will continue to update this story for it is one of my hearts interests. Have fun reading and again thank you so much for the support.

" Will" someone screamed in the near proximity. I tried to get up, but was stopped by the foot of a very angry and very beautiful amazon on my chest. She growled at me saying "and where have you been".