The Pool and Prison

As I walked to the dock which would take me to the waters around Themyscira I was attacked. Three muggers attacked me I fought, but not hard enough I was near being knocked out when suddenly all of the attackers were knocked out. I looked up to thank my rescuer, when I saw her she was the most beautiful women I had ever laid my eyes upon.  She took me to her place and told me her name and what she wanted from me as she led me to a bedroom we both... .
The next morning I walked to the dock, but was stopped yet again by Lex Luthor, and he wanted me to place explosives in the Amazon's beds. So finally I was sailing, I tossed the explosives overboard and then jumped off the boat a few hours later.

As I swam into the... that led to the...I saw a Amazon I stopped hoping she didn't notice me. Heading... I quickly figured out that the pool I was swimming into was a entrance to a sacred shrine to worship Poseidon and a place of learning the ways of the water. I did the stupidest thing you could ever do I mean this was absolutely jaw breaking! I, Dove, Right, In, then I started to absorb the waves of power streaking through the water. Now that Amazon actually had noticed me and followed me into the room. Now don't get all excited like "Omigods she is stalking him" because that was exactly the opposite of what she was doing. As I floated towards the center of the pool she pressed a button and I was rendered unconscious. The Amazon enters the pool and...

I woke up in a pool "whaaaaaaat" I thought then I saw her the Amazon with her arms folded and asleep. "I must be in prison" I thought "but a nice one at that".

BEFORE I tell you anymore please like, comment, and comment some more all are appreciated vote for this so this story goes out farther then you and crosses the world of Wattpad. THANK YOU you AWESOME PEOPLE!!!!

       A month later on my birthday. Which I didn't know at the time, because I had lost track of days meditating at the bottom of the water until the Amazons took me to the queen big honor, NOT. The queen told me "she knew I was a gifted and if I would give my story and my knowledge of water to the Amazon named Dea my captor (I did not know we would become very close) in exchange for life with the Amazons (and other things)". I being a nice pre-teen said yes.