The Truth Hurts

We went back to Arthur's Palace, but alas it was under siege. We saw the Differ destroying every building in the area around the citadel. Manta's army was attacking with the Differs. We rushed to the palace and started to argue with Arthur. "I will not see Atlantis burn" Arthur shouts. " We can help" I said." No" he started, but a burst of light filled the room when it cleared Arthur was gone replaced by the council and my two friends Alyss and Mareth. " What are you doing here leave at once" the queen said. "Mother get the queen and leave I must deal with this" I said. They went, but were cut off by Manta's army. "Let them go we have our own problems to deal with particularly Will" the council said. "Alyss, Mareth what are you doing" I said. Before they could answer the council said "we took your idea Will, and used women for military". "That is not what I said; I said we could have them for politics and economic choices not war" I shouted back angrily. "Will, you are the loose end. Evading us in Themyscira, it is time we fix that" Alyss said. "The world became out of balance when you joined the amazons  now you will pay for your crimes" Mareth added.  

Remember vote and comment so your friends and other people I should know I know half as well as I would like to can see this book.

As they shot me with white power waves I absorbed them and caused a wave of ink to blind them, but then I turned and ran. Mareth shot me, but missed and hit Manta and both sides started fighting. I turned and teleported to Themyscira with an old trick of mine. What I saw was devastating...