Manta goes down HARD

"Left here then a right after the lomot then we are there" Mera said. Alright head back now you have brought me to it. "No I have not we are not there yet; leading you there was what I swore on" she replied. "Okay, but I hold you to it"I said. "Fine by me" she replied. When we reached the Fallen Rock; Mera turned back but circled to the other side I didn't know this. Years of Amazonian training told me to make a plan and survey my enemy. I figured he was slow with a high maneuverability and strong melee, but hey why not I had the advantage of surprise. So I charged, as best you can in water and hit Manta in the face with my bow. Then shot one of my special arrows, which I call air missiles when they hit its like being sucker punched. He flew backwards and crashed down hard, but he got up and threw a wild jab at me I quickly retaliated and threw two left hooks at him one connected, but he blocked the other and threw me through the waves. Queen Mera then appeared from her cover and shot a lance of water at his calf and he went down. My mother Maria Daywalker was in chains next to where Mantis fell. I quickly unchained her and we went back to Arthur's palace. It was a bad idea going back there.