I - 6th Grade

I woke up this morning to a knock on my door, dad had just baked fresh marble cake for breakfast! I know what you're probably thinking, cake? Breakfast? No way! YES WAY! It's the first day of 6th grade! I ran to the bathroom to change into the new outfit I'd found, and personally I think I look gorgeous! I saw my twin sister Marinette coming out, she was wearing an oversized pink hoodie with blue denim jeans.

After breakfast I excitedly picked up my brand new backpack! I've had the same one for the last few years and gave it to Marinette after she was wishing she had mine, it's pale pink with white spots on! My brand new one is a tie-dyed rainbow one and I love it!

We walked over to school and met our class for this year, the teacher was 'Mr Damocles'. He was very fat! I asked to sit next to Marinette, but she wanted to sit next to a girl she'd just met. This girl had long red hair and her name was Sabrina... was I jealous? YES! VERY! It was always me and Mari, ALWAYS! I loved her and had never left her side... well other than the very few times we've been in hospital! The time she had her appendix out, when I go in for tests, things like that! I used to have to visit the hospital a lot, but not as much anymore!

I went to sit in the last available seat, next to a blonde girl with blue eyes. "Eww, what are YOU looking at commoner?"
"I'm looking at you, so listen up. You're gonna be nice to me or else this'll be a REALLY tough year for you, okay? If you're mean to me, trust me, I'm way meaner back."
"My daddy's the mayor!"
"And mines a baker, I wonder who gets more time with their parents if yours are always busy? I feel sorry for you, you may not see them as often as you like and I shouldn't be mean to you, people not sitting with you implied you don't have any friends yet so I'll be your first! I'm Y/n Dupain-Cheng, what's your name?"

"C-Chloe Bourgeois. And why is a peasant like you being nice? Like eww so gross!"
"I'm being nice because I can be, deal with it." I hissed, that made her stop. From that moment on, she had a neutral respect for me; Chloe is the kind of girl who'd never been yelled at before, so as kids I scared her into being my friend!

She never liked Marinette though, oh no! Marinette was always tripping over and tried joining us when Sabrina started laughing at her but nope, Chloe reminded me that she had her chance to sit with me and didn't take it and that's her own fault. A few weeks later we ended up recruiting Sabrina as a henchwoman and we became the mean girls.... Well, kind of like the Heathers of junior school! Sabrina was Duke, she was a lackey used for pushing around and blaming things on! I was always McNamara, but not in the suicidal way, a you imagine?! I was the adorable popular girl who everyone loves! And then obviously Chloe was Chandler, the ringleader of us all. She came up with all the prank ideas! Some I obviously couldn't take part in, like the time I refused to put roaches and ants in Marinette's locker! But everyone else I was fine making sad, Chloe only wanted to do it if they'd made her sad so it was only fair.

Plus the best part was Chloe and I NEVER got in ANY trouble! When she threatened Mr Damocles with her dad's status he backed down and let it all slide. I'm so lucky to have a friend like her... all the havoc we reek is SO MUCH FUN!!

(A/n: This was inspired by Heathers, but is more like Mean Girls, Sabrina-Karen Y/n-Gretchen Chloe-Regina. Do you get the vibes I'm going for?? Ok good! Enjoy the rest of the story!:))