XXX - The Lost Mischievous...

I picked up the ring, shrugging and putting it into my pocket; upon touching it a felt a strange pulse of energy charge through my veins, but decided to ignore this because it probably didn't mean anything.

I got back home quite literally twenty seconds before mom and dad, so went up to Marinette's bedroom. When I went in she said, "Oh, hey Y/n. Did you pick one?" While turned around, working on her sewing machine with Tikki's help. I shrugged, sitting on her couch. "Nope, none of them felt right."
"That is exactly why you could never be a holder! YOURE TOO INDECISIVE TO PICK A MIRACULOUS, LET ALONE A HERO NAME!" She laughed, I'm not indecisive... I just don't wanna use one for the sake of it! When she turned around to talk to me, Tikki came and sat in the palm of my hands.

"Don't listen to her Y/n. I'm sure you can get a miraculous when you're ready!" The little kwami beamed, laying her head down and cuddling into my hand ready to fall asleep. I smiled and stroked her head before feeling the weird pulse through my body again. 'Must get miraculous' is the only phrase I had running through my mind. I placed Tikki on the plush fabric of the sofa and stood up, walking over to Marinette and reaching for her earrings. "Hey! Watch it! If you want a turn just ask!!" She whisper yelled, slapping my hand away as hard as she can. "Ask me nicely and you can go on patrol with Cat Noir tonight instead of me!" She stood up and I grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her back and tackling her to the ground. She tried to pull away but couldn't from under my grasp.

"TIKKI SPOTS ON!" She transformed, grabbing me and calling on her bug phone.
"Hey Cat! Yeah, I'm on my way with a suspected akuma victim. Yeah, her eyes are flashing red so I presume that's not a good sign!" Looking down at the floor I could see a red light; I never realised it was coming from me. I gritted my teeth as she tied me up with the yoyo and pulling me to patrol with her.

"Good evening Lady- Y/N?!" He screeched like a banshee and freed me, to which I wrapped my arms around him and leaned in towards him with my eyes closed, opening them when j in had my fingers grasped onto his ring. "Oh my god, WHY ARE YOUR EYES BLOOD RED?!" He pulled away, my grasp keeping his ring as he ran and hid behind a chimney before Ladybug saw who he was.

"Y/N! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"
"Don't panic Kitty, she tried doing the same to me."
"SHE TRIED TO SEDUCE YOU?!"
"WHAT?! EW NO! She tried to come over to my place and get my earrings! At least you didn't get rugby tackled!" He burst out laughing as I stared at the ring. When I went to put it on my finger, Ladybug shoved me over and grabbed it, the ring from earlier rolling out of my pocket and knocking me unconscious from the power vanishing from my body along with the tiny thing.

"Y/n... come on Y/n, wake up..." I opened my eyes to see I was in Cat's arms, Ladybug was staring at my ring. "Y/n... where did you get it?"
"I found it on the floor when I was on the way back from Master Fu's... why am I at your patrol spot?"
"Ba- Y/n are you telling me you seriously don't remember what happened?!" He asked worriedly; I shook my head, saying I didn't remember anything from after I picked it up.

"Okay, that settles it. That thing is poisonous or something, nobody can touch it without turning into a raging she-demon!"
"Girl, you're over reacting! What did I do?!"
"YOU TOOK MY MIRACULOUS AND RUGBY TACKLED HER IN HER CIVILIAN FORM!"
"Wait so you know she's Ma-"
"NO! SHUT UP! He doesn't!!"

I was just too confused by this point.

"Oh come on Y/n... let me take you back to Master Fu... Cat you patrol and call if you need anything." He nodded, she told me to use my sleeve to pick it up and swung me to the alley near his house, detransforming and walking in with me.

"Master Fu, we found a magical object that made Y/n go all psycho on me and Cat Noir. It made her try and come after our miraculous."
"Hm? Let me see."

I put the ring on the floor and he picked it up, completely unaffected by it. Marinette explained everything that happened and he nodded.

"Y/n, where did you get this?"
"On the floor by the river?"
"It's very dangerous. This jewel is VERY dangerous indeed... it isn't a miraculous, it's a mischievous! They are affectively the same as a miraculous, but not quite. Here you have the mischievous of the spider, the kwami within, like how Tikki is the kwami of creation, will be the kwami of deception."

We both looked at the man, Marinette in shock and I in awe.

"Master, why is the mischievous dangerous?"
"If the holder isn't strong enough, it can take over them permanently and infect them with the mischievous ideals. They want the miraculous to unify them with the miraculouses to create something stronger than the ultimate miraculous power. Every miraculous has a mischievous equal to it. The Spider and Ladybug for example, they can both balance each other out when unified to be near enough unstoppable!"

"THATS GREAT!" I yelled, standing up and earning confused looks from them. "What? I can use the spider mischievous and balance out Marinette's ladybug miraculous!"

Both of them sat rated yelling simultaneously, telling me what a bad idea it was. I shrugged them off, took the ring and went on my way.