Prologue (part 2)

Gamindustri
3rd pov

Gamindustri

A world which exists outside of our reality, where four CPUs protect and rule above each nation. The nation where CPU purple heart rules, planeptune. Purple heart also goes by neptune when she is in her human form. The nation where CPU black heart rules, lastation. Black heart goes by noire in her human form. The nation where CPU white heart rules, lowee. White heart goes by blanc in her human form. The nation where CPU green heart rules, leanbox. Green heart goes by vert in her human form.

Not too long ago, gamindustri was exposed to the world-ending threat that was the deity of sin. But thanks to the efforts of the four CPUs and the four CPU candidates, a lasting era of peace has been maintained.

However, unbeknownst to everyone. The power of the deity of sin was floating above gamindustri, aimlessly looking for it's next host. Until it was grabbed by a mysterious entity. This entity turned out to be y/n.

Y/n- there you are, the power of the deity of sin. Now that I have you, I just need to find the right person to put this into. Let's see.

Y/n began looking across the entirety of gamindustri to look for the right person that his creator told him to. After awhile, he finally found it.

Y/n- found it. Now then, good luck buddy. Hope you managed to find your own happy ending.

Y/n released the power of the deity of sin and directed it to go towards the person that y/n approved of. After that, he disappeared from gamindustri.

*ring* *ring*

Dezso's mother- dezso! Wake up! You're going to be late for school!

Dezso- *sleepy* ugh, five more minutes mom.

Dezso's mother- no you will not get five more minutes, get up now and get ready for school.

Dezso- *sleepy* ok

And right now, we cut in to a random family in gamindustri. An eight years old Dezso was being woken up by his mother Charlotte so that he could get ready for school. Although still very sleepy, he still obeyed his mother and quickly got himself ready for school. While he was eating breakfast, his mother questioned him about why he was so sleepy.

Charlotte- sweetie, did you stay up all night watching hero videos again.

Dezso- *nervous*wh-wha?! No, of course not I slept on time.

Just then, dezso's father James came into the dining room and joined the family for breakfast.

James- please, we know that's a lie. Ever since we told you about the CPUs, you never stopped thinking about being a hero like them.

You see, dezso had a great desire to be a hero. Someone who would help people in need no matter what. And his favorite idols were the goddesses themselves. Well his favoritism leaned more towards purple heart as dezso's family lived in planeptune and so worshipped purple heart. When dezso was five years old, His parents told him about the heroic exploits of the CPUs and immediately dezso was amazed. From then on, dezso would always want to be a hero while always looking up to the goddesses hoping to be like them someday, saving the lives of gamindustri. However as he got older, dezso knew that being like the goddesses was impossible for him, so he settled on becoming an adventurer or a planeptune guard when he grew up. Not the ideal hero he was hoping to be but it was good enough.

Dezso- well, OK fine, I was staying up all night reading superhero comics! But that's because I want to learn to be a hero!

Charlotte- learning to be a hero is not wrong, sweetie. But how can you be a proper hero if you don't get enough sleep.