Chapter 6: A Long Overdue Reunion.

Gamindustri
3rd pov

It's been a few hours after dezso defeated azi dahaka and reached level 999, the pinnacle for anyone in gamindustri. After his roar to the heavens, dezso finally collapsed onto the ground and fell asleep. Right now dezso was waking up from his little nap.

Dezso- *waking up* u-ugghhh.

Gloria- good morning Master. Did you sleep well?

Dezso- g-gloria? What... Happened?

Gloria- after defeating azi dahaka and reaching max level, you roared as loud as you could before collapsing. I was worried for a second but it turns out you were just exhausted. I think it's to be expected, you've been fighting for so long, you more than deserve all the rest you need.

Dezso- I see... So we finally made it huh.

Gloria- yes... We have master.

Dezso lays on the ground some more, trying to let the fact that he's accomplished his goal sink into his head. After awhile, dezso swiftly gets up.

Dezso- alright then, time for me to do one last thing. Gloria, it's finally time, let's go see if I can fulfill my promise to you.

Gloria- of course master, though I would recommend we exit the dungeon first before doing so.

Dezso- exit?

Dezso looked around and saw an exit sign floating near him.

Dezso- hoh! There really is an exit here. But why do we need to exit the dungeon to do this? We can just try it out here?

Gloria- because master, if you try to unleash your full power. The entirety of gamindustri will shake.

Dezso-! I see, and if that happens, everyone will be alarmed and aware of my existence, including the goddesses... I don't want that to happen yet.

Gloria- yes... And I can imagine your reason why...

Dezso- indeed, although this power no longer belongs to the deity of sin anymore. It still was a part of her, if they find out that this power was once that of the deity of sin, the goddesses may try and attack me, and I have no wish to fight them. Besides, even if they didn't find out, any power that can shake the entirety of gamindustri would be concerning. Do you have a plan Gloria?

Gloria- I belive I do, but let's get out of this dungeon first master.

Dezso- yeah, alright.

Before leaving the dungeon, dezso takes one last look around.

Dezso- *thoughts* "to think that this dungeon was my home for ten years. So much has happened during that time, but now it's time for me to leave it behind. So that I can cross into the next step of my life."

And with that dezso leaves the dungeon for the first time in ten years. And he is immediately greeted by the sun.

Dezso- it's the sun.... It's the sun!

Dezso basks himself in the warm sunlight.

Dezso- I haven't felt this feeling for ten years! I never thought it could feel this great!

Gloria- I agree master!

And so the two simply stood there and enjoyed the rays of the sun. After a while of sun bathing. Dezso got back to business.

Dezso- so Gloria, what was your plan to keep ourselves hidden.

Gloria- simple, you can use your power to put everyone into a deep sleep. Thus making them unaware of anything that you are going to do.