4 Zamaron

Thousands of lightyears away...

Zamaron. A distant planet in the Frontier Space where is home to the most notable group of powerful warriors: the Star Sapphires. They are female warriors whose spread love throughout the galaxy for couples and protection. In the skies above, a female figure is on patrol when she notices a light shines in the sky and zooms down before crashing into a field.

???: What is that?

She zooms through before reaching to the field where a crater was established. When she reaches towards it, she looks down and gasps. In the crater was a human boy who is unconscious.

???: You poor thing.

She reaches and picks him up before flying off.

*

(Dream)

Y/N looks around to see a familiar town in front of him.

Y/N: Kendale... Home.

???: Nice to be home, son.

???: Yes indeed my boy.

Y/N turns around to see nobody there.

Y/N: Mom? Dad? Devyn?!

He looks around for his parents before a light shines down on forcing the boy to cover his eyes before it consumes him.

(Dream ends)

Groaning before waking up, Y/N places his head on his head.

Y/N: What happened?

???: You're awake now. I see that my aunt's royal gaurds has found you.

He turns before being amazed by the beauty in front of him.

Y/N: Wow

Y/N: Wow... Do you know where I am?

???: You're on Zamaron and pardon my manners. I am Ghia'ta.

Y/N: Ghia'ta... beautiful name.

He looks around to see he is in a comfortable room with a soft bed he is on.

Y/N: Where am I?

Ghia'ta: You're in the Palace. Home of the Star Sapphires.