5 Welcome to Earth

(The Ocean Between)

Flying through the sea of stars were Y/N, Ghia'ta, and Shahra. The trio had set off on one of the greatest adventures ever. Ghia'ta looks back to see her home planet, Zamaron as it narrows from the site before sighing.

Y/N: You okay, Ghia'ta?

Ghia'ta: Well, I have been off my home a few times with Aunt Agapo just to patrol our sector. Now that I'm with you two, I'm willing to see the galaxy.

Shahra: Me too.

Y/N: Well girls, we'll need some allies if we're gonna combat the Darkness.

Shahra: Where do we start?

Ghia'ta: How about that world up ahead? (points to a world up ahead)

Y/N: Well then, let's get started.

He draws his Keyblade out and points it at the world before it fires a beam and creates a portal that allows him, Shahra, and Ghia'ta to fly through.

*
Narrator: The war between the Autobots and the Decepticons rages on as they struggle to retrieve the prized Mini-Cons. The side who wins is the side that collects the most. And if the Decepticons prove victorious, then Megatron, the Decepticons, and their corrupt Mini-Cons control the universe. The Earth's only chance for a peaceful cosmos is for Optimus Prime and the Autobots to destroy their enemy and free all Mini-Cons. Now, get ready for a new battle...

.

The Autobots are one of the primary factions in the Transformers mythos. They usually find themselves defending both their own race and other species against the Decepticons and upholding justice and freedom throughout the galaxy. A generally heroic, honorable group, they tend to be dedicated to peace, and feel a need to protect other races from the Decepticons.

The Decepticons are typically concerned with such things as conquering Cybertron, defeating the Autobots, amassing large quantities of energon, developing powerful weaponry, and beating people up. Not necessarily in that order.

(Forest location)

Walking down a dirt path were Y/N, Shahra, and Ghia'ta.

Ghia'ta: So, Y/N. Do you know about your parents?

Y/N: Well... I do not know. I don't know if they are still alive or not. Last thing I remember is...

(Flashback)

When Y/N was a little boy, he sees his mother's face who is shaking a bit while running.

Serena: It OK, my child.

Y/N sheds a tear with sadness.

(Flashback ends)

Y/N: It's been almost 15 years since I last saw her.

Shahra: I'm sorry about them.

Y/N: I know they are alive and I will find them.

Shahra: Before we do anything, your clothes.

Y/N looks at what he's wearing. He is still wearing his outfit during his years at Master Yoshi's Temple.

Y/N: You're probably right. I should put this away and wear something for combat.

Shahra: Well, I am a Genie after and I can grant your wishes.

Y/N: You're right. Shahra, I wish for some new clothes.

Shahra smiles before clapping her hands together and began moving her hands in a circle. Y/N gets surrounded in a pink aura with small stars as they spin around him faster and faster. Finally a flash of light shines, forcing Ghia'ta to cover her eyes. When the light dies down, Ghia'ta lowers her arm to see Y/N in awe.