~Caving~

Reset went by quickly and we viewed Horace's dreams, them just being simple. I changed into one of Alma's nightgowns in the bathroom then brushed out my hair before walking back in the bedroom. I saw Alma getting comfy on the bed. "The couch is gonna be so uncomfortable..." I groan as I walk to the lights and turn them off before walking to the couch. "Not my fault." She says with a smile as she gets adjusted under the covers. 

I lay down on the couch, a blanket covering me and a pillow at my head. I groan as I change positions every other minute, making loud noises as I adjust everything. "This sucks..." I groan under my breath as I change positions again. "Can you be a little quieter? Some of us are trying to sleep." Alma says as she flips over, her back facing me. "I'm trying as hard as I can." I groan out. "Fine, come up here, but stay on opposite side of me. And don't be a blanket hog." Alma says. I smile as I rush up and climb into the bed and nuzzle into the pillows. I shudder under the blankets, it still being cold. "God, your shivering is even loud. Can you be any louder?" Alma says as she turns to face me. "Yes I can, you want me too?" I ask with a smirk. "Nope." Alma says as she looks at me.

I end up laying on top of her, scrunched up as I hold onto her. "This is better." I say with a smile. "Not so much to me, it feels like you're caving in my rib cage." Alma says with a slight chuckle. "Fine." I say with a groan and I roll off of her and just settle to clinging to her from the side, and sooner or later she caved and faced me. I don't get how, but she always radiates this...comforting heat, and I'm asleep within minutes.