~A Million Times Yes~

After a few days, I remembered about the ring. I have to find out..a good way to do it. So, I gathered the children..what other way? "So..I am going to propose to you all's lovely headmistress, and I will hopefully also be Miss Peregrine." I say, and cheers erupt through the crowd of children. "Shush shush, anyways, I want to do it on the beach. Specifically on a cliff..one I jumped off once into the water, and then forced Alma too. You all totally need to stay out of it, no offense. But..I do want you all's help with her birthday. As you all know it'll be tomorrow, which is the day I'll propose. When I come back home with Alma, I want you all to have a cake made and decor up..if you all are capable of that." I say with a chuckle. "Ooh! I can make the cake!" Emma calls out. "And I can be the main decorator!" Bronwyn calls out. "Shush shush, the main part about this, I don't care if it gets done. But I want you all to have fun doing it. I don't want you all to think I'm forcing you to do this, because im not. If me and Alma come home to a burnt cake and no decor, it'll be okay! Alright, now you all can go back to playing. Do not argue over this!" I say with a smile as I usher them off.

The Next Day

I smile as me and Alma walk up the cliff, the ring in my swim-romper pocket. I had put on a navy blue swim-romper, knowing Alma would love it. She had worn her usual beach navy blue bikini, a coverup outfit laying on the beach sand. "So yeah, that's what happened when the kids burnt the kitchen." Alma finished with a chuckle. "What a story..we are here just in time." I say with a smile as I look out, the sun just now starting to set as we reach the tip of the cliff. "Oh, yes I remember this cliff...I was so mad when you pushed me off." Alma says with a chuckle as I take her to the very tip of the cliff. It's alright y/n..you got this. She looks off in the distance as I stand behind her and pull out the ring, getting on one knee. Alma turns around within a few seconds and just stares.

"Alma LeFay Peregrine, I'm gonna make this short. But, I love you. And I love you till the end, right when I met you..I saw something in you. If I never would've begged my dad into coming here, I never would've met you. Without you, my heart doesn't beat. I know I know all of this sounds corny, but I truly do love you. I love falling asleep in your arms every night after reset, I love your little mannerisms, I love..everything about you. Saying that, Will you make me Y/n Y/m/n Peregrine?" I say with a smile as tears develop in my eyes, and she starts to cry. "Yes yes! To the birds and back yes! A million times yes! I love you." Alma says with a chuckle as she pulls me up and kisses me quickly. "I love you too, if I didn't say it enough already." I say with a smile as I slide the ring on, it has a big blue aquamarine diamond in the middle of it with a slide peregrine falcon over it. "I love the ring darling.." Alma says with a smile as tears fall down my face. And then with one more look, I push her off the cliff into the ocean with a giggle.

She screeches at first, but then stops as she falls into the water. She swims away from the area and gives me a thumbs up before I quickly jumps off. I swim over to her as she giggles. "Why'd you do that!" Alma asks with a chuckle. "Because, I know you love it, but you deny it." I say with a smile as I hold her. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Now shush, let's get back to the house, I'm hungry and I bet the kids are." Alma says with a chuckle as she climbs out with me. I spot Olive running away with a camera..ugh, well at-least somebody got photos.

We walk back to the house, hand in hand, Alma not even knowing what's in store for her..and I don't either.