⁘6⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ The "not so perfect" mission ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Jimin POV

"Where the hell is he?" I shouted, pacing back and forth on the empty street. It was 12:47 AM, and frustration burned inside me. Jin-hyung tried to calm me down, but his words were like water on a grease fire—useless.

"Relax, Jimin. This isn't the first time Taehyung's been late. We always finish the mission, don't we? Just get in the car, and we'll wait," Jin said, urging me toward the van loaded with high-tech computers and, of course, our weapons.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair before reluctantly climbing into the vehicle. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I checked it—still no answer from Taehyung. Typical. Just as I was about to dial again, the van door slid open, and Taehyung stepped in, casual as ever.

"시발 (shibal- fuck)," I cursed under my breath. "Yaa, where the hell have you been? If this mission fails because of you, you'll be the one dealing with the client and whatever consequences follow."

"I'm sorry, okay? Something came up. It won't happen again," Taehyung said, avoiding eye contact.

"Really? What was so important that you had to delay us by 48 minutes? You think this is a joke?" I snapped, stepping closer.

Jin, sensing the tension, quickly interjected. "Jimin, come on. I'm sure Taehyung had a good reason. Let's not start fighting now."

I scoffed, "Hyung, don't even try taking his side."

"I'm not taking sides," Jin started, but Taehyung cut him off.

"Look, I said I'm sorry. Can we just get this over with?" Taehyung muttered, clearly not in the mood for a fight.

I rolled my eyes but didn't argue further. We had a job to do. I grabbed my gear from the back, pulling my mask down over my face and loading my gun. "Let's get this done."

The team followed silently as we moved toward the mansion, sneaking along the tall stone wall that surrounded it. "Yoongi, cameras all disabled?" Jin whispered into his earpiece.

"Everything's clear. Head to the left. There's a side entrance only the servants use," Yoongi's voice crackled through the comms.

We found the red door Yoongi mentioned, easily breaking the lock and slipping into the massive kitchen. The air was filled with the aroma of freshly prepared food. "Man, what a waste," Jin sighed as he eyed the feast.

"Focus, hyung," I whispered sharply, leading the group further inside. The house was dark and quiet, the occupants asleep. We crept upstairs, flashlights in hand.

"The room you need to enter is at the end of the hallway, last door on the right," Yoongi directed.

We approached the room cautiously, and as soon as we opened the door, Taehyung wasted no time. He raised his gun and fired a single, lethal shot at the sleeping man in the bed. "Jimin, get the safe," Taehyung said.