⁘7⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ 'You look good today' ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

TW: This chapter includes Sexual harassment

Taehyung POV

I walked into the nursing room, searching for the nurse but she was nowhere to be found. She was probably on break. Rather than wait, I looked for a first aid kit for Jennie. After rummaging through a few drawers, I found it. I turned to see Jennie still standing in the doorway. I sat on a bed and patted the spot next to me, inviting her to sit. She hesitated but eventually joined me.

I opened the kit and applied some cream to her wound.

"Why are you helping me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Why? Can't a prince help a princess in need?" I grinned.

"First, please don't call me princess. And second, I thought you hated me," she said, puzzled.

"Where did you get that idea? Let's just say we don't get along."

She didn't respond, focusing on her wound instead.

I took out some bandages and wrapped her hand.

"All done," I said with a smile.

"Thank you," she said, standing up to head back to the classroom. I lingered in the nursing room a bit longer to avoid suspicion, then returned to class.

When I entered the room, Jennie was already in her seat. I took mine as well.

Lisas POV

TW: sexual harassment

During P.E., I didn't feel up to playing, so I pretended to be unwell and sat on the sidelines while the others played soccer. I hate soccer. I was texting Jisoo on my phone.

Me: Do you want to go shopping today after school with the girls?

soya: Yeah sure, I have time. Did you ask the girls or did you just decide by yourself? 😂

Me: By myself :D but I'm sure the girls also want to go. I'll ask them later.

Message not delivered.

Just as I was about to send the last message, the P.E. teacher snatched my phone.

"Who are you texting?" he asked in a flirty voice. "Your boyfriend?" he smirked disgustingly. Our P.E. teacher is a 35-year-old, perverted man who always tries to flirt with the girls. He's repulsive: large nose, eyes too far apart, unkempt beard, and a belly that hangs over his belt. None of us had the courage to report him because we lacked proof. He threatened that if we reported him, he'd make us repeat the year to spend more time with us. The sight of him makes me sick. Whenever I have his class, I wear baggy clothes for comfort.