Welcome to Cadaques

We surfed until nine pm. I was finally enjoying myelf without having to worry about Paul.

,,What's for dinner?'' I asked as we got out of the water. ,,My mom said we are going to a resturant at the harbour'' said Hannah. ,,Sounds good!'' I replied.

We took the surfboards and walked back to Hannah's house. We went inside and dried ourselves. Grace, Marcus, Jack, Annabelle, Olivia and Justin went home. I will be living at Hannah's so I stayed there.

I picked up a towel to go and take a shower in the upstairs bathroom because Hannah was in the downstairs one. I opened the door, but when I looked up, I saw Oliver. And... he was half naked. Luckily, it was the top half.

I can't deny it, he looked smoking hot. Tall, his dirty blonde hairs falling into his sunkissed face, his ocean eyes shining brighter than the sun, and his body... damn, those abs... and muscles... Isa! Wake up! ,,Hey Isa. Didnt expect to see you here. You want a show or what?'' he stood close to me, smirking and showing me his muscles. ,,Nah I would rather eat frogs'' I scoffed. ,,Then Imma get you one. Come on babygirl, we both know you want me'' Babygirl? That nickname made my stomach do backflips. And why is he so flirty? He isn't usually like this. ,,Mhm yea sure. Sorry for bothering'' I said, turning my back. I left.

I ended up showering in the other bathroom. I got to the guest bedroom, which was always my room when I came here. I put all three suitcases and two bags on the ground. I chose to wear a black, short, fitted dress with a little white handbag with a chain. I put on a silver neclake, a silver ring, and hoop earrings. I applied mascara, and I was ready to go.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My light brown long, fluffy hair fell onto my shoulders, and my eyes were shining happily. I wasn't as pale as usual. I felt pretty.

I went downstairs. The first thing I saw was Oliver. Oh, I wish it wasn't. His dirty blonde hair wasn't dried, so it was falling into his eyes wet. He was wearing a white, collared shirt, and navy shorts. He put his white military Jordans on, and turned around. I looked kina dumb, so I started putting on my shoe too.

I sat down next to him. I tried so hard not to look at him. As I was tying my shoes, I could feel him looking at me, but I ignored it.

Hannah came downstairs. She looked really pretty. Her ginger hair was in two braids. She was wearing blush, and fake lashes. Her little seashell bracelet really caught my eye. Every member of our friend group had one.

,,Hi'' said Hannah. ,,Hey, you look gorgeous!'' I said. ,,Omg, you too!'' she said as she pulled out her phone, and took a selfie with me.

Hannah's parents also came downstairs, so we were ready to go. We walked, because the harbour was close to their house.

We walked by Annabelle's house. We rang the bell. Only Annabelle and Olivia came out. ,,What about your parents? And Justin?'' I asked. ,,They aren't coming'' replied Olivia, so we continued walking.

We arrived at Grace's. We rang the bell again. Grace's parents, Marcus and Jack came outside. I immediately asked for Grace, but they told me she was still getting ready. ,,Yes she's doing makeup'' said Marcus, then he started laughing after looking at Jack, who was mimicking Grace painting her face. We all burst out laughing.

,,Y'all go, I'm gonna wait for Grace here, and we'll go after you'' I offered. Everyone agreed. Grace's mom, Rita gave me the keys, and I went inside.

I went to Grace's room. I haven't talked to only her without the others since I've been here. ,,Hey beautiful'' I smiled at her. She just growled. She was washing her makeup off for the fifth time because she didn't like it. ,,Bro stop you look amazing'' she just groaned again. ,,Let me help you'' I graebbed a makeup remover and wiped off all her makeup. I applied some concealer, and I noticed her smirking at me. ,,What?'' I laugh . She just smirked more. ,,What!'' I yelled. ,,Well... What's going on with you and Oliver?'' she asked, still smirking. ,,Nothing! We are just friends, and I don't like him, nor does he!'' I snapped. ,,Mhm'' she was still smirking. I really felt like punching her. ,,You can tell me. I know you like him'' ,,But how am I supposed to admit it to you when I can't even admit to myself?'' I spoke what's been on my mind since I saw Oliver. ,,I get it. You don't have to talk about it, but it's obvious you like him. But you're still with Paul... But at least Oliver doesn't know that'' Oh shit, she actually thinks he doesn't know. ,,About that...'' ,,Isa... did you tell Oliver?'' I was scared she was going to snap at me. ,,...Yea... But he took it well! He comforted me and took it really well! Telling him everything made me feel... safe'' I saw that Grace was suprised. She knew I liked him, not that I loved him. ,,I'm glad. I'm genuenly glad. And now you've got another reason to break up with Paul'' I laughed. She was right. ,,Not so fast! I just like Oliver a tiny bit! And if you dare tell anyone, I'll sacrifice you to the sheep!'' that was so random. We both just started laughing, and she promised me not to tell anyone.