,,god damn Isa''

It was morning. I've been up for about an hour so I decided to go downstairs. Oliver's mom and Hannah were already there. We ate breakfast then Hannah and I went upstairs to my room.

Half an hour later I heard Oliver go downstairs. I waited for him to come back up, and when he did I walked out of the guest room and knocked on his door. ,,Come in'' he said. He was sitting on his bed, only in his boxers. Damn I didn't expect that. It is going to be hard to look in his eyes this way... ,,I wanted to apologize about yesterday. I snitched on you for something you didn't even do. That was really bitchy of me. And I honestly do regret it a lot'' ,,Mkay. Can't stay mad at you'' he smiled back at me. I went back to Hannah.

Nothing really happened today, we played football, went in the pool, had fun with Hannah, fucked around with Oliver, the usual.

Actually, this went on for about a week. We did meet some of the others, but separetaly, and we didn't reall do anything. But on Sunday, we decided to go to a random field, bring blankets and just stay there.

Everyone got there. We all hugged each other and laid down on the ground. ,,Y'all remember that on Oliver's birthday we played spin the bottle with different instructions? Well I wrote a paper like that if y'all wanna play'' Laura said. Everyone agreed. Marcus was the first to spin. He got kiss the person of your choice, so he obviously kissed Laura. After him it was Laura's turn. She got show us your latest text. It was two heart emojis to Marcus. Then it was my turn. I got let a person of your choice go through your phone. I didn't want no drama or anything so I chose Grace.

We kept on playing, but when it was Jack's turn, he wanted to kiss Olivia, but she had a boyfriend. Jack respected that, but Olivia still wanted to kiss him, but she didn't want to cheat on her boyfriend either. Some people were saying she should break up with him, some were saying it's not worth it, and some were talking about how she should just straight up kiss him, and her boyfriend doesn't have to know. Olivia and Jack didn't kiss and just let this go, but the others were fighting about their opinions. I honestly didn't really care, I was just laughing with Grace. I was feeling really good with her, but it doesn't matter what I do, I always find myself looking for Oliver. When I looked at him, he was already looking at me, but this time I didn't look away. I was sitting next to Grace with her head on my shoulder, and my head on hers, and I was looking in Oliver's eyes who was sitting opposite me. First we were just smiling, then I gave him a flirty look. He got up, came to sit next to me, and whispered in my ear. ,,God damn Isa, when you do that it makes me so damn weak'' I got chills from his deep voice in my ear. ,,You know what makes me weak? Your deep as hell voice. Makes me wanna just...'' but I didn't want to finish it. Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me, I thought. He was fighting the urge to do it.

We were listening to music, playing games, chatting, laughing a lot, until sunrise. We waited for the sun to come up, watched the beautiful sunrise, then everyone went home.

At 5:58, I was laying in my bed. I couldn't sleep. I was wearing headphones, and had my playlist on. I was wondering if me and Oliver will ever actually be something. We've been messing around for so long, that I'm starting to lose hope this will actually happen. We both like each other, but decided to take things slow. I mean, I want our first kiss to be special and everything, but I also dont want to get with him yet. I like this fucking around thing too. But I hope we will be more one day.