oh

It's been a week. Every single day, Oliver knocked on my door. I told him to leave me alone, but he came in anyways. I didn't let him finish, once i even threw a pillow at him.

It was Saturday, 23:48, exactly a week later. Oliver knocked on my door. I replied with the usual ,,Leave me alone'' but he came in anyway. ,,Aren't you tired of this?'' I rolled my eyes. He didn't reply. He pulled his phone out. ,,Come on, she'll never know'' ,,No, I love her!'' ,,Oh come on, don't lie to me'' ,,A- Annabelle, what are you-'' a voice recording. ,,That doesn't prove anything. You could tell me you love me right know, I don't give a fuck'' ,,I know. That's why I have this'' he came and sat on my bed. ,,Ew'' I said quietly, and went further away from him. He opened his photos app, and started a video. The video was a bad quality camera recording of Annabelle trying to convince Oliver to make out with him. Oliver kept saying no. Then she crawled on top of him, pinned him down, and started kissing him. That was the second I stepped in. I heard my voice. Oliver turned his phone off. ,,Oh'' was all I could say. ,,Oh'' he repeated sadly. Then I started crying. But these were mostly happy tears. I was so relieved. ,,Oliver, I'm incredibly sorry. Tho I think we can admit it, it did look a lot like you wanted it. But I'm so sorry I assumed you'd do this to me. I really hope we can work this out'' ,,You're kidding? I'm glad you finally listened'' I hugged him. We laid down in my bed, huggig each other, cuddling. I was laying on my side, he had his arms around me from the back. ,,You know why I'm also glad you showed me this?'' ,,Why?'' ,,Because now I know it's only Annabelle's fault. I already have her blocked everywhere'' he came closer to me ,,And you know what's even better?'' he asked me. He sounded like he was smiling ,,What?'' ,,That I showed this to everyone. She's no longer a part of the friend group. Nobody want to be friends with such a snake'' I sat up ,,Really? Thank you so much! I love you'' I looked in his eyes. I put my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. The kiss turned into passionate tongue kissing, then when we got tired, we stopped. We were laying next to each other. He hugged me from behind. I could feel how good he smelled. I felt loved. I felt protected. And I felt genuenly happy that I got him back.