betrayal

The next day, Oliver decided to throw a part to celebrate his new car and our relationship. It only consisted of the general people: Grace, Marcus, Jack, Hannah, Laura, Annabelle and Olivia.

It was night. We were sitting outside with margaritas in our hands. I was sitting next to Oliver. He had his hand on my lower back, pulling me close to him, I rested my head on his shoulder. A bit later I went in the pool with Grace and Hannah, the others went inside. Laura and Marcus locked themselves in a bedroom, Olivia was FaceTiming her boyfriend, and the others were talking.

A bit later, I went outside to the toilet. I walked past the living room, and my heart dropped. I saw Oliver and Annabelle on the couch... making out ?!

,,HOW COULD YOU DO THIS'' I yelled. They both looked up. Oliver immediately pulled away and stood up. ,,Isa, this isn't what it looks like, I swear! Please let me explain!'' ,,Explain what ? How we got together, and after ONE FUCKING DAY, you cheat on me with one of my best friends ?? Yea, I'd love to hear that!'' I shut the door behind my back, and ran back outside. At first, I was numb. I couldn't breath, I felt like I could vomit, and no tears were coming out. My legs were shaking, and I felt like I'm gonna collapse. ,,Isa, you alright?'' Hannah looked at me worried. I couldn't reply. The world was shaking, my stomach felt like it was being ripped out, I couldn't breath and I couldn't think. ,,Isa!'' I saw Hannah and Grace towards me. ,,I-'' I tried saying something, but I couldn't. Like something was blocking my throat. And then I couldn't do it anymore. My legs gave up. I fell. I was no longer numb. My back was on  the door, I threw my head back, and started crying as hard as I could. My mascara was dripping down my face. ,,FUCK YOU OLIVER'' I yelled in pain, and then I vomited. Right there, on the stairs. Grace and Hannah came to help me. They held my hair, while I was yelling-crying while vomiting.

After I finished, they gave me some cold water, and cleaned up after me. I was numb again. I felt anger, pain and disappointment. I also had too much to drink, so I felt the emotions even more. ,,Hey, calm down. Can you tell us what happened?'' Grace said, comforting me. ,,Oliver'' I said quietly. ,,Cheated on me with fucking Annabelle'' ,,Ah hell nah'' Grace stood up. She marched inside. All I heard was Annabelle yelling. I ran inside. I saw Grace punching Annabelle, Oliver trying to hold her back. I saw in tears, as my (ex)boyfriend was trying to pull my best friend off the girl he just cheated with. He managed to pull Grace away, who ran back outside, but couldn't handle herself and came back. To the noise, Olivia came downstairs. ,,What's going on here?'' she asked, seeing me with my cried out eyes, Annabelle with a black eye, Grace filled with rage, and Oliver... I couldn't even tell. ,,I'll tell you what! I got together with him yesterday, and on the party where we were supposed to celebrate it, he cheated on me , with your sister!'' I yelled. I started crying again. The rage collected in me again. I was ready to throw hands. At first, I attacked Oliver. I held his head with one hand, punched him with the other one. Grace and Olivia quickly held my hands behind my back, pulling me away. ,,LET ME GOOO'' I yelled, crying, screaming. I was so weak from the pain, I fell again. There I was, on the ground, miserable. Drunk and betrayed. ,,I FUCKING HATE YOU'' I yelled at Oliver. ,,AND I HATE YOU TOO, YOU BITCH! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND! FUCK YOUUUU'' I screamed at Annabelle too, who was now crying. I stood up, and walked up to her. This time, no one stopped me, but they were close so another fight won't break out. I looked deep in her eyes, and whispered. ,,You snake. You make out with my boyfriend, and they you're the one that's fucking crying?! I'll give you something to cry about'' I said, and I slapped her. She sat on the ground, and started to cry, acting like she's the victim. ,,Oh yes, play the victim, so everyone sees how innocent you are'' I rolled my eyes ,,Nobody believe her! She just cheated with my boyfriend an hour after they both told me they loved me. YOU BITCH!'' I kicked her, and didn't look at her anymore. Next, I walked up to Oliver. ,,I don't have much to tell you. I loved you. I trusted you. And if you have the tiniest hope I'll ever forgive you, then let that go right now'' I tried to make it as painful as I could ,,I couldn't be more disappointed. Everyone was right about you'' I whispered, then I shook my head. I went upstairs, shut my door, and immediately fell asleep.