maybe i messed up

I woke up feeling dizzy. I groaned loudly, and looked at my phone. 12:34. I didn't really get why I slept so late, then I realised what happened yesterday.

I went downstairs- I would've gone downstairs normally, but I fell down the stairs. I was half laughing half crying laying on the stairs when I saw Oliver coming towards me. ,,What's the deal with you?'' he looked down at me, raising one eyebrow. ,,I fell'' I laughed with tears in my eyes. ,,No shit, Sherlock. Does anything hurt? Do I need to get you an icepack?'' I couldn't get over how caring he was. ,,My back, kinda. I'll be fine, thanks''

I stood up, and went to the kitchen. ,,Have you had breakfast yet?'' I asked him. ,,No. I came downstairs about five minutes ago. Hannah is still asleep, but if you want, we can eat. I'll make some waffles. I know they're your favourite'' He still remembered waffles were my favourite breakfast? I told him that when I was eight! ,,You do too much for me'' I rolled my eyes, smiling, as I sat down.

Twenty minutes later, the waffles were ready. We put whipped cream and fruits on them, then we started eating. I was looking down at my plate, avoiding eye contact with him. Gosh, I'm so awkward! I constantly saw him smirking, but I ignored it and just ate me food. We didn't talk a lot, but we didn't need to. The silence was rather calming than awkward.

When I ate my food, I thanked him and went back upstairs.

An hour later, Hannah and her parents woke up too. They also ate breakfast, then announced that we're going on a motorboat ride this evening.

In spite everyone had breakfast until 2 pm, we decided to stay at home until lunch. I was hanging out with Hannah in her room, then we went out to the pool.

Oliver was already there, laying on a flamingo matress. I pushed Hannah into the pool, and jumped after her.

A bit later, I went inside to go to the toilet. As I was coming back outside, Oliver appeared out of nowhere, grabbed me, and started running with me in his hands. His sunkissed, wet skin was touching mine, and I was loving it. When he got to the pool, he stopped. That was when he actually looked in my eyes. There was just inches between our lips. I wanted him to give in, but while I was mesmerised, lost in his eyes, he swung me, and let go of me. I wasn't expecting it, so my nose and mouth got filled with water. ,,Ohh you're so dead'' I looked at him with my evil grin. All of my friends knew that I'm dangerous when I'm mad, so did Oliver, that was why he started running. I jumped out of the pool and started chasing him. When I finally reached him, I pinned him to the ground, sat on him, and started slapping him. I was trying my best to not hit him hard. And then I randomly snapped out of anger. What was I doing? Sitting on him in a bikini! For what? Throwing me in the pool, as it was expected? And he looked like he was enjoying it. I shook my head, stood up, and left him there, on the ground. He made a confused face then went inside.

I went back to the pool. Hannah was sitting on the side of it, dying from laughter. ,,Stop'' I rolled my eyes, but she started laughing even more. ,,Hannah, stop!!'' I yelled. ,,Oh my God, you are scary when you're mad'' she took a little break in laughing, then burst out even more. ,,Hannah please stop this isnt fun-'' but I started laughing too, and we eventually went back in the pool, laughing breathing in the water, choking then laughing again.

At 17:48 we were inside, getting ready. That basically consisted of putting on bikinis, and clother over it. I chose a pair of black Calvin Klein bikinis, and wore a pair of jean shorts that were so short half of my ass was showing, and an oversized Nike t-shirt with sunglasses and my white Crocs. I put a change of bikinis in my tote bag, and was ready to go.

Hannah and her parents were waiting downstairs. ,,Oliver?'' I asked just as soon as I saw he wasnt there. ,,He's outside, waiting for us'' Adrienne, his mom said. ,,Alright'' I said, and went outside. My heart dropped when I saw Oliver outside with a vape in his hand. ,,OLIVER WHAT THE FUCK?'' I smacked the vape out of his hand. ,,Isa, calm down-'' he tried to explain, but I ran away. His parents came outside after hearing my yelling. They also saw Oliver's vape, and were so dissapointed in him. They told him he couldn't come with us, and he would get grounded for a month. ,,But mom this isn't even-'' he tried to explain, but his parents didn't let him. So we started walking to the beach, without Oliver. He called me twice on the way, but I didn't pick up. I don't wanna talk to someone who's lungs will be destroyed in 20 years.

When we got there, we got on the boat. It was Hannah's dad's. We met Grace, Marcus, Laura, Annabelle and Olivia there. No parents were there, the only one was Adrienne, because she was the chillest. ,,Where's Oliver?'' Marcus asked. ,,We - I mean Isa caught him vaping. He got what he deserved. He's grounded for a month'' Marcus looked really suprised. ,,But- Oliver doesn't vape!'' he said. ,,That vape was for Jack! He left it at your house yesterday. He told me to ask Oliver, to give it to me'' Everyone looked at me. I was already regretting everything, and I was mad at myself. ,,Well that's awkward... Adrienne, I'm so sorry. I should've known Oliver better, to know he wouldn't do that. I will call him to apologize'' I got my phone out of my pocket. I called him, but he didn't pick up. I called him twice, then left him alone. I knew he wouldn't pick up.

We started the boat. Everyone was really happy. Expect me. I knew how much Oliver loved me. And I snitched on him for something he didn't even do. I hated myself more than ever. I was sitting on the side of the boat, looking at the waves. The others were singing and enjoying themselves, but I just couldn't.

When we stopped to swim, Adrienne saw how sad I was. ,,Hey... Look, you did the right thing. I would've actually kicked his ass if he was vaping. And he loves you! He is just mad now, give him a little time. His anger never lasts long, and know that you did the right thing!'' she hugged me. I was crying when she finished. ,,I just... I love him too. We both admitted it to each other, but I asked him to take it slow. I'm not ready, I just got out of an abusive relationship. But I'm scared he'll lose feelings for me before I'm ready'' ,,Oliver? Pfft!'' she laughed ,,He has liked you since he was eleven'' ,,Really? I wish I knew this before I got with Paul'' ,,Hey, ladies, therapy session is over! Come have fun!'' Marcus pulled us to the end of the boat, and we jumped into the sea. We were swimming around the boat, laughing, enjoying ourselves. I was relieved because of the things Adrienne said. I decided not to bother Oliver until tomorrow, and I'll find a proper way to apologize.

We went back to the seashore in the sunset, with the sea making waves next to us.