Oliver's birthday

It was June 12. I woke up feeling dizzy, but as it went through my head, I jumped up from my bed. It's Oliver's birthday!

His parents and Hannah still weren't home, so I decided to make some pancakes for him.

I went downstairs. I put my headphones on and started my Chase Atlantic playlist. I opened the fridge and a few cupboards to get the nessescary foods, then I started making pancakes. I was vibing to my favourite songs in the kitchen making pancakes for my not-so-future boyfriend, finally abuse-free. I couldn't be happier.

When I was done with the fluffy pancakes I put three of them on a plate, drizzled them with syrup, and sliced some strawberries on it.

Luckily Oliver hasn't woken up yet, so I had the chance to jump on him and yell ,,Happy birthday!'' ,,Isa'' he groaned ,,it's like 4 am''.
,,Oliver, it's 11 pm'' I laughed. It didn't count as  late  since I wasn't really a morning person either. ,,Sit up. I made you breakfast'' I gave him the tray, and asked him to move so I sat on his bed next to him.

When we finished eating, I brought the plates downstairs and asked him to get ready because his parents and Hannah would be here soon.

When they arrived, we went to a restaurant for lunch. Just the five of us. The others would arrive at his party at night.

Oliver was in the bathroom, but I didn't know so I opened the door happily and energeticly, even singing, but when I stepped in, I saw Oliver and I could feel my blood boiling. He just came out the shower, all he had on was a towel on his bottom half. He was half naked, and still pretty wet. I even caught myself drooling, but luckily, he didn't notice. ,,You're so cute when you sing!'' he laughed. How the heck is this possible? He's the one who's almost naked, bug I'm embarassed! ,,Um thanks. I think I'm gonna leave'' ,,Please don't. I'm done here'' he walked out of the bathroom, winking on his way out, then closed the door. I sighed as I got into the shower. This boy makes it really hard for me to concentrate on anything other than him.

We were sitting at our table in the restaurant. I was eating my spaghetti, when I felt him looking at me. I looked up, and I wasn't suprised to see that he was already looking at me. I tried to smirk at him, but the spaghetti slipped down my throat, and I started choking. He immediately stood up, came behind me, and helped me spit out the spaghetti. I murmured a ,,thanks'' to him, not being able to look at him. Gosh, why am I so awkward?

When we went back home, we started getting the house ready for Oliver's birthday party. There were going to be about 30 people. Obviously, Oliver's, Annabelle's and Grace's family was going to be there, we invited Laura too and Oliver invited six of his friends.

Next to the door, there was a stand with 50 shots on it, and a sign, that said: entry fee: one shot.
There were a lot of balloons and even more alcohol.

It was seven o'clock, we were ready for everyone to come. Annabelle's family was first to arrive. It was only Annabelle and Olivia, the parents decided to stay at home with Justin. Then Laura arrived. When we told her Marcus wasn't there, she just stranded her shoulder, and jumped into the pool with her clothes on. We all laughed and decided to follow her actions.

Grace and her family arrived, they also joined us. Oliver's friends... Everyone arrived. We were ready to party.

Everyone gave Oliver his presents.

Of course, we started drinking in the beginning. From the previous stories, I think it was obvious that I get drunk easily. So I started little because I wanted this night to be enjoyable for me.

For starters, we all went into the pool. I was laughing with Laura, Hannah, Grace, Annabelle and Olivia formed a group, and Oliver, his friends, Marcus and Jack were downing beers and laughing really loud.