sixth|Zarion

I finally pull myself off of Javier. Then we walk up the stairs in the funhouse and slide down the slides. We hear fireworks shoot off into the sky and explode into different colors. Javier tries to hold my hand on the way to the car but I snatch away because I know a lot of people here. When we get in the car he looks at me and shakes his head.

Zarion: what?

Javier: what was that about?
He asks with the angriest sad face I've ever seen.

Zarion: you know we not together.

Javier: ohhh I get it.

Zarion: okay then.

Javier: you don't want people to know your bi huh?

Zarion: no.

Javier: why not?!
He shot up from calm to angry quick.

Zarion: because it's nobody's business!

Javier: just come out the closet!

Zarion: bitch ain't no closet! I'm done getting judged, how I live has nothing to do with them!

We ride the rest of the way home in silence. I feel so bad for yelling at him. When we pull up to the house I don't get out the car, we just sit there for awhile until I hold his hand.

Zarion: I'm sorry .
Javier just sits there with a blank face and nods his head.

Zarion: I just want to be able to enjoy the summer with no gimmicks.
I lean to kiss Javier on the cheek and he mushes my face away.

Javier: if you can't stay how you are when we're alone, then we shouldn't be together in that way.
I get out of the car and walk to the porch.

When I look back Javier's speeding off down the street. I go straight in my room and stumble into bed. I immediately fall asleep thinking of what happened.

I never really liked guys until the very end of last summer. A guy I met online was around and had my back when I broke up with my girlfriend. Come to think of it I thought I loved Chris. He lied to me, I was mad and I missed him but I got over it because we never really was together. It took until this year, but I did.

I didn't even have to act like that  when he tried to grab my hand. All I really want with Javier is friendship and the benefits of a relationship. I can't be in a relationship and get hurt like always. I laugh and laugh, but I struggle on the inside with things all the time. If I don't laugh I'll cry.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm at 10:45. It takes me about 30 minutes to do my hygiene for the morning. I put in my Cookout, and I make my way to the bus stop, it comes shortly after. When I get to work it's really dirty. I work at one of those just drive-thru restaurants. I sweep all the food debris off the floor and wipe off all the counters.

My friend Jordan works with me. I came across this job about a month ago, I walked up to the window to ask for the manager to hand him my application. Jordan told me he wasn't there so I gave him my application, and ordered a small drink. When he gave me back my receipt it had his Kik on it, we've been friends since.

Jordan: don't work to hard.
I hear his voice and I get out of the squat with the trash. He was standing behind me with a rag over his shoulder.

Zarion: I just got here trust that I won't.

Jordan: I'm glad they stopped fuckin around and gave you the job.

Zarion: shit me too.

When I first saw Jordan my mom was swinging me by the store to get some food, he was the one at the window giving me my food. He was nice, and he said "you should come back soon bro" with a smile. Jordan looks like a mix of Daryl and Javier.

Jordan: What time you get off?

Zarion: 6:30

Jordan: my nigga! We should hit up this party after work!

Zarion: Im down for whatever bro

Jordan: ight bro.

My manager assigns me and Jordan to the windows across from eachother. I take a couple of orders and then this girl and her friends pull up. I can tell she's my age, she looked older in that way like dressed older and tries to look the part.

Girl: hey

Zarion: wassup
I say in my most grownup voice.
I got to admit she is like super bad.
She has this long jet black hair, chocolate skin, and full lips. To be honest everybody in the damn car looks good. The girl in the passenger seat had caramel skin, pretty hazel eyes and medium length honey blonde hair parted down the middle.

---------------------------------------------------------

A lot of shit has been deleted but Imma just tell you we hit it off with Nia and Tiyona. We end up at the same party and we chill with the girls or w.e.

I could've retyped it but I already did that once today. I kicked a trashcan outside like 10ft I was that mad lol

Pray that my shit doesnt keep getting deleted because I'm starting to get discouraged.

Like
Comment
Add to library
Follow me
Thank you.