twelveth

I wasn't going to even chase behind those girls. I'll just let Dominic "puppy dog" his way behind them. The only girl I really like is Nia.

I decide to explore the gym a little more since I only had my membership about a week. I walk through all the different rooms with varieties of equipment to use. I'm walking through the plays weight and bench area when I hear a smooth voice call my way.

Guy: help me out bro.

I turn my head to this guy who looks about 20 or 21 laying on the bench. I walk over and position myself behind the bench. He had to be lifting about 275. I help him push the weight off and he does 12 reps easy. He sits up and reaches his hand out to me. I shake his hand in the most grown man way I can.

Guy: thanks man.
He says looking at me with hazel eyes and patting my shoulder almost nudging me forward.

Zarion: no  problem.

Guy: by the way I'm Stefan, call me Stef.

Zarion: I'm Zarion.

Stefan: well Zarion you give a good spot, you could be my workout partner.

Zarion: that's cool.
I say making my way back into the room with the bikes and treadmills.

I sit down on the bike and I speed up to a good pace. Stefan starts a jog beside me.

Stefan: so tell me about your self Zarion.

Zarion: im from here, I play ball sometimes, I like to draw, and I can dress. Oh, and I'm a picses. What about you?

Stefan: well I was born in New York, I'm black and Puerto Rican, I'm 18, I graduate in August, and I'm a Sagittarius.

Zarion: how come you graduating in August?

Stefan: its a long ass story.

Zarion: its a long ass time before I leave.

Stefan: you don't give up, do you?
He says with a chuckle.

Zarion: nah.

Stefan: well my grandma got really sick in October, so I went to Puerto Rico for some months to take care of her.
I thought it would be because he did something dumb. I can tell he's a good guy already.