nineth|Jordan

I sit around and do nothing until I realize that I have to put on my uniform. I have work from 4 to 9:30 with Zarion. For some reason they always schedule us with each other, but I'm not complaining, the shit be live.

After that shit that happened last night, I cant wait until I see Zarion. We probably aren't going to be anything but this nigga did something to me. I already know he doesn't fuck with relationships. Just while I'm thinking about Zarion one of my side hoes texts me.

Javier: you better not be fucking that nigga

Jordan: what nigga?

Javier: Zarion

Jordan: man that's just my nigga stfu lmao you wildin

Javier: keep fucking playing with me Jordan . I seen that fucking picture on IG

Jordan: bitch you stupid asf, I don't belong to you lol

Javier: whatever

This shit caught me by surprise. Now I'm mad about this shit. I hope Zarion not trying to purposely cut things between me and Javier.

I finally get to the job, its early, bit Zarion is here on his phone with a smirk on his face. I have to confront my boy.

Jordan: wassup nigga?

Zarion: wassup?
We both laugh and pause for a moment.

Jordan: about last-

Zarion: don't take it to serious.

Jordan: I'm talking about that picture of me and you that was posted.

Zarion: oh my fuckin godddd!

Jordan: do you know Javier?
Zarion stares down and pauses awile.

Zarion: well, me and him are friend-ish, and we fucked around a couple of times.

Jordan: wait, you swing like that?

Zarion: uh huh.

Jordan: what was you thinking when you seen him text me?

Zarion: I was a little mad. But I was thinking that if y'all were together I would try to take you from him.

Jordandamn
I shake my head.

Zarion: man I'm sorry
Zarion looks down and puts his hands over each other.

Jordan: its cool man. You still my nigga. Just let me know when some shadey shit going down.

Zarion: I got you bro
He says and he gives me a thug hug.

The work is extra today because we're one crew member short. I met a lot of cool people in the drive through as usual. This old lady been said I have good customer service, she gave me a ten dollar tip. I mostly think about Javier all the way up to my break.

Javier is such a good guy. He's the best guy I met in awhile. I like him a lot. I discovered that I was bi this year when I was at this party. Me and some friends were at this party and I was having a good ass time. I was dancing on this girl and she had me standing at attention with my dick in my underwear band. All of a sudden I feel somebody grinding against my ass. At first I was uncomfortable, then I realised that I liked it and we started grinding on eachother.

Me and the nigga only talked a little bit, but he told me his name was Dominic and he was from Georgia. He was brown skinned with a thot cut that had brown tips. He was really cut looking too. We talked while we danced that night. I don't even know what his face looks like. We never spoke again.

I'm taking lots of orders at this here window. I see a familiar face pull up that I wasn't in the mood to deal with, Javier.

He pulls up in his car with a wide grin on his bright face. I frown.

Javier: tighten up 'fore I tell the manager.
He laughs and passes the money for his food to me.

Jordan: nigga leave me alone.

Javier: you still mad at me?
He asks frowning his face up.

Jordan: yes.

Javier: awww. Baby I'm sorry, I took it our of context.

Jordan: so I'm your baby now?

Javier: you know how we rocking, don't even be tripping.
He says with a laugh, I laugh too.

Jordan: well you better stay in line. You know I keep my scissors handy.

Javier: boy hush

I hand Javier his food and his receipt. He sits there for a second then hands the receipt back. It reads " I want you later ;p". This nigga know what he doing, he easily knows how to get all in your head. His mood swings have been real with me. I could actually see myself with Javier, as long as nothing super crazy happens between me, him, and Zarion.