Chapter 7-1: "Bonds"

Emegan was having a small talk with Rouge about his time working on Team Dark while Omega was still a talking head, she chuckles and says that he was a wacky addition to the team at that time, but later was a great duo to Shadow.

Emegan: "Well, i couldn't keep doing those stuff to a Point of No Return thing...at least those years, nowdays i go on adventures with my kids." Says it relaxed, picking up his phone. "Although, i don't mind going another mission with you if necessary." Smiles to her, Rouge held his shoulder with a friendly vibe.

Rouge: "You was this Dilf since when?~" The machine blushes a bit looking aside, gotten off guard, she laughs and slap his back "You're cute, Silver boy." Smirks and bleps "But you will have to show the true you so i can be sure of having anything about you." She walks away, leaving him thoughfull.

Emegan: "True me...?" He receives a message from Surge, needing him at the base as it was a emergency, he replied that was on the way and starts running. Getting there, came across the survivors of this new terrorist group, including Sally the Acorn "Sally?"

Sally: "I know you?" He took off his collar for a few seconds and she straight up tries to kill him. "IT'S A METAL SONIC!" It needed Sonic and Tails to calm her down.

Sonic: "Sal, what happend to you...?" She sat down and starts explaining them the situation, it wasn't needed to say that they were terrified by what the who took over Freedom Fighters was and Robotnik looks aside.

Eggman: "I should've descarted Metal Sonic before all of this happend..." Crosses his arms, reluctant as he remembers Fang's death. "...Im sorry."

Sonic: "You...what?" The doctor corrects himself.

Eggman: "Im sorry for letting Metallix evolve, nothing besides it." Looks at Emegan by the corner of his glasses. "Looks like you and Bell were the ones who evolved a heart instead of a bigger brain like Metallix nor Mecha." Bell glares into his eyes, seeing Mr.Tinker a bit on that cold fat asshole.

Whisper: "Anyway, what we gonna do? If what you guys said is right...they have unstoppable super soldiers on their side." Says it holding her rifle, Mimic gives a smile.

Mimic: "They're your problem cuz i am leaving!" Runs away, followed by a few low criminals. The beetle boss flies in, holding a file.

Jewel: "I had been investigating Metallix these years and maybe we have enough to criminate him..." Sonic gave a smile, confident that it could work, yet the Chaotix left to get more proofs along side Sam and Eggman.

Emegan: "Are you guys sure this is safe? What if we lose...?" Says it placing his hand over his chest where the Chaos Emerald would be "They could take anything from us." Shadow understood his worrying and stands next to him.

Shadow: "We would return back to zero if that happen..." Crosses his arms with a serious look on his face "Let's just investigate it further for now." Sonic reluctantly agrees, as he couldn't bear to lose to someone who's done people harm.

Meanwhile...

Dazed took care of Soralion's eye against the lion's will and as a grumpy feline, he grunts and complains about everything as he hates being treated like that.

Dazed: "Stop moving, you jerk!" Says it holding his face while keeping working on him, showing off a more dominant instance of her's "Jeez! You really didn't stop being that brute from a few years..." Soralion felt affected by those words, shutting up.

Soralion: "Alright ma'am..." Looks at her, embarrased since hardly someone would do take such a standing at him "Are you finishing?"

Dazed: "Almost there..." places down the digital screen, completing the process "Done." The lion blinks some getting used to that.

Soralion: "Good..." He got up, fixing his flaming mane with a smile "Now, i should go to work and take down these criminals..." a powerfull fire forms around his fist as his new eye shines "...Once and for all." Dazed slapped his back in a playfull way.

Dazed: "Sure you will, buddy." She smiled at him, holding his shoulder "While you do that, i, the great Dazed The Hedgehog, will finish my projects!" The lion looks at her a bit embarrassed.

Soralion: "Again?" She got annoyed by that.

Dazed: "What do you mean by "Again", Sora?" He crossed his arms, looking into her dark blue eyes.

Soralion: "I, the great Dazed the Hedgehog, will make a time machine! And you turned your lab into a zoo..." Showed disbelief in her "In fact, if your metal Surge work, i will do whatever you want but surely it will get dunked by the original Tenrec." He chuckles as the scientist shakes him up.

Dazed: "Stoooop!" He kept laughing some until he opens his eyes, staring into that cute face and lands a smooth kiss on her cheek, freezing her.

Soralion: "Now if you excuse me, im going now~" Leaves very fast, the Hedgehog blushes behind a notebook and went to work.

To be continued since i am sick these days...