Prologue: "New World."

Some weeks goes by, the castle was restored from all the damage after the final battle and the Multiverse was once more at peace, people was brough back from the void thanks to the Chaos Goddess. Carnage and Nazo decided to live together and went to have a new life, as for Seekadoom, he left that name behind and became Saiko, it's now a professional G-Zero rider and competes on the olympics...As for Emegan, well, it's better to show.

The robot was fixing a car along side Wacky like he used to with Surge and Kit, getting the engine right and clean. He felt at peace with his grand daughter, enjoying the peace and being actually able to sense how it's like to be alive...The purple hedgehog got oil all over her face because of a miss use of the screw-driver.

Wacky: "Ack!" Emegan laughs some before cleaning it from her face using a towel nearby, he could see Surge in her, sensing a nostalgia on the moment.

Emegan: "Don't fool around at the working station, Wacky." Stretches some as they finish the engine, they sat outside at the lawn while having soda "So, how's like with Surge?" Asks genuinely curious as he cracks a smile, the purple rodent chuckles and smiles back to him.

Wacky: "Well...You could say that i am very lucky, gramps." She took a sip of her soda "Living without the fear of being left by, without the fear of being judged around her and uncle Kit and be able to feel loved..." A soft tear rolls down her face as Emegan heard her, he places a arm around her and as the robotic hedgehog did so, she saw tears falling down his face.

Emegan: "So did i..." They share a hug for a moment until Kit arrived using his hydropack as a jetpack "Huh? Back so soon?" Asks while setting his grand daughter aside to look at Kit, he smiled for seeing his father happy like that but focuses back to why he was there.

Kit: "The Resonance wants you to go the HQ, they want to show you something..." Turns around but before leaving, looks to both once more "Take Wacky with you." Makes a ice skateboard and slides away, the silver and purple rodents looked curious about it, Emegan got up and adjusts his shoes and smiles to Wacky.

Emegan: "What about a race?" Asks playfully as he warms up, she got up eagerly.

Wacky: "No need to ask twice!" Starts doing the same and at his mark, they starts running towards the HQ, Emegan was fast but Wacky could go faster using her goofy powers, he laughs from joy and ends up arriving in second. Getting inside, Emegan sees how much it changed from a underground thing and became a whole organization, walking down the halls and opening the meeting doors...

Everyone: "Surprise!" They had organized a welcome back party for him, mostly Surge but yeah, there was cake, waffles and other kinds of food, ballons, decoration, photos of the G-Zero Race that Electric Hearts won, the battle against The End and many other adventures. As he fully entered the room, was quickly hugged by Rouge which had tears all over her face, confusing Emegan by a lot.

Emegan: "Um...Are you alright?" Asks the bat in a worried tone but was silenced by her hand on his mouth.

Rouge: "Silver, i have to confess to you...I wasted too much time on hiding how i really felt, i wasn't able to have it before your death, i have to ask...Do you love me?" That makes the room go silent for a moment, he shows a quiet gaze before answering...

Emegan: "I would like to have time to think about it, Rouge." The bat steps back a bit before nodding, being taken by surprise from his decision.

Rouge: "Alright then, no need to rush." Shrugs with a smile before kissing his cheek, backing off. The party resumes and it went better than expected, some new faces showed around and was a moment to remember.

Some hours later, Emegan, Surge and Kit were sitting on a cliff by the ocean, watching the horizon...

The End.