•1•

•1• Autistic Princess

You could say she was weird, not normal, strange, or even creepy, but to me she was the opposite of all of those things. Yeah she didn't understand things correctly, but all she needed was a little help.

That didn't change what people thought of her, or me. All day everyday the headlines were 'Justin giving up everything for a freak' 'Bieber loves autistic girl' 'Autistic people coming up in the world' it was horrible to see my baby cry. Today she was exceptionally happy though, and I was gonna keep it that way.

"J-jay jay?" I heard her soft voice cooed from the doorway of my office. "Yes sweetheart?" I smiled turning all of my attention to her.

"C-can you run me a bath?" She whispered smiling widely at me. I chuckled and nodded standing to my feet and dusting my pants off.

"Melody remember what I taught you?" I asked keeping a smile on my face. She screeched and nodded. "Wanna practice for jayjay?" I said in my baby voice causing her to squeal and nod excitingly.

Before I could protest she ran and jumped into my arms smiling widely. "Good girl." I smiled holding her thighs to keep her up.

"Can I get a kissy Mel?" I chuckled pouting my bottom lip out.

She giggled and nuzzled her head into my neck. "Noo." Melody dragged out holding onto me tightly, as if her life depended on me.

"Please baby." I whined and started to fake cry. Sniffles. "J-jay Jay?" Whimpers. "J-jus-stin?" Fake tears.

Before I could get to the next stage out her lips were slammed against mine. I gasped slightly and smiled in the kiss, kissing her back with passion and force.

This is what I loved about Melody, no matter what problems she had she always cared and loved me. I don't know why I'm speaking in past tense but its just how I think. Gosh she's so perfect to me. She's my kinda perfect. Forget all of her flaws, she's my perfect little autistic princess.

"I love you Melody." I whispered against her lips. I felt her giggle and hum in content.

"I l-love y-you too J-justy." She stuttered against my neck.

Oh it was crazy how much I loved that little stutter she had when she spoke. So beautiful and authentic to me.

"Ready to bathe sweetheart?" I asked slowly setting her down and kissing her on the cheek so she'd know I wasn't being distant from her.

"Yes!" She screeched before running out of the room, and to the shower room. "J-jay jay hurry!" I heard her scream. I groaned and knew if I didn't rush to her she'd throw a temper tantrum.

"I'm coming sweetheart!"' I hollered back but not to loud because I know she has sensitive hearing. I heard a small whimper and instantly I made a dash for her. I ran as fast as I could through the mansion to get to the main bathroom.

"Baby.." I breathed out after I slammed the door open and saw Melody whimpering while trying to pull her shirt over her head.

I giggled and walked all the way in the bathroom. "Sweetheart calm down I can help." I breathed out smiling slightly. "No I c-can do it myself!" She screeched while stomping her foot.

Temper tantrum alert...Was all I could think as she started to twist and yank around to get herself out of the shirt.

Please god help me calm her down.