Prologue

"What's your name sweetheart?" I asked the shy young girl that was holding onto a small teddy bear.

She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. "Her name's Melody." The guy that was with her whispered. I frowned and crouched down to her height.

"You have a beautiful name." I whispered smiling at her. A crimson blush fixed its way on her cheeks.

"Say thank you Mel." The boy scolded her. "T-thank yo-ou." She stuttered.

Then she did something that surprised me. I felt her soft hand rest against my cheek. I smiled at Melody and she smiled back. Our eyes connected and it was as if we were the only humans on the earth.

I knew she could feel it too because her breathing hitched.

"Justin come on we gotta set up!" I heard one of my guards yell cutting me out of my own little world.

"N-no yell." Melody whimpered while covering her ears. "We should get going." The boy said picking her up and shaking her gently. "It's okay Mel I got you." He cooed in her ear.

"Hey man let her chill with me for the concert I'll make sure she's in a quiet safe place.

"I don't know.." He mumbled and looked at Melody. I looked also and saw the most biggest smile I've ever seen plastered on her beautiful face.

"Okay fine, there's just some things I gotta tell you." He mumbled.

That day I got to meet the most interesting, beautiful, inspiring, human being I've ever met.

She also learned something from what I told her. "Everyone has their flaws, but yours are beautiful to me." I whispered in her ear.

After meeting her I knew we had to be together. I was also going to make sure to love and take care of her. I wonder if our love will last, but if not I'll always remember it as my sweet love.

Read my story 'Take Care' to find out whether or not Justins love will last with Melody.